《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第389期:迅速展开行动(在线收听

 This time, I hit 43 miles an hour, 这回 时速达到了每小时七十公里

With cameraman Simon filming from a sledge right behind me. 摄影师西蒙在我后面的雪橇上 拍摄这一过程
Using the ice axe,I'm stopped dead in 53 feet. 在冰镐的帮助下   我滑行了十六米就停了下来
But Simon's still going flat-out. 但西蒙仍开足了马力
Lost in the snow cloud,he plows straight into me. 在溅起的雪花中难辨方向 他径直撞向了我
Is he okay? Is he okay?Stunned, the team fear the worst. 他还好吗  他还好吗 队员们惊呆了  他们最担心的事发生了
Me and my team are in the Canadian rockies, 我和我的队伍在加拿大洛矶山脉
nearing the end of our experiment,when disaster strikes.Okay, here we go. 在试验的最后阶段 悲剧发生了 我上了
Sliding downhill at 45 miles an hour, 以每小时七十公里的速度滑下山坡 
cameraman Simon and I have just suffered an enormous impact. 摄像师西蒙和我狠狠撞到一起
Within seconds, the safety team jump into action. 随即  安全组迅速展开行动
Bear, do you want to lie down, buddy?My leg has sustained a massive impact. 贝尔  想躺着吗伙计 我的腿受到了严重的撞击
The pain's intense, and the worry is has my femur broken? 剧痛阵阵  我担心股骨可能骨折
Once I'm on the stretcher,they move me to a snowcat to assess the damage. 我被抬上了担架 转移到一辆雪地车上诊断伤情
Bear's got a bad leg injury.We don't know if it's broken or not. 贝尔的腿严重受伤 还不知道是否骨折了
We hope not, please. Let's hope that it's not broken. 但愿没有  希望没有骨折
Simon's busted his nose.He got the camera in the face. 西蒙撞断了鼻子 摄像机撞向了面部
What's left of the housing that's the front. 外壳撞成这样了  这是正面
That's quarter-inch plate glass, that.That's like a shop window. 大约十厘米的玻璃板 就像橱窗那种玻璃
And that went into Bear's leg.It could've been a lot worse.I just thank god they're both alive. 狠狠撞向了贝尔 这完全有可能要了他的命 不过谢天谢地  他们都还活着
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464698.html