《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第394期:突破重重阻碍(在线收听) |
Many shark attacks occur in the near-shore waters like this, 这种近岸沙洲或暗礁区域 inside sandbars or reefs,where the sharks feed and get trapped at low tide. 是鲨鱼袭击事件的高发地带 鲨鱼可在此捕食 却偶因退潮 再次搁浅
But they're not the only dangers here. 但是它们并不是这里唯一的危险因素
Look, a blue bottle jellyfish. 看 一只僧帽水母
This comes from the same family as the Portuguese man-of-war,which can be deadly. 它们和葡萄牙军舰水母 属同一种属 都能够置人于死地
You know, those can kill you in a couple of hours. 它们能够在几个小时内要了你的命
You do not want to get stung by this guy. 你一定不想被这家伙刺到吧
There's that blue tentacle you want to watch out for.Let's get out of this water. 你一定得小心那蓝色的触须 我们赶快上岸去
Since man took to the seas,marooned sailors have been washed ashore like this, 自人类航海事业发展以来 海难幸存的船员经常就这样被冲上岸
exhausted and battered, but alive. 筋疲力尽 但气息尚存
It was a good feeling getting ashore,especially through those sort of breakers, 能够上岸 感觉真好 尤其是在突破重重阻碍
and especially when you know you're not the only thing living in this water. 穿过布满危险生物的水域后 成功登陆 更让人开心
There's a shark in the water just up the beach from where I came ashore. 就在我刚才上岸的那片海滩里 有条鲨鱼
He's patrolling the shallows in search of food. 他浅滩里寻觅下一顿美餐
Might easily have taken a chunk out of me. 很可能轻而易举的咬掉我的一大块肉
It's a close call, but I've got other priorities now. 真是死里逃生 现在我有更重要的事得做
You know, the mistake people often make is they wait too long to take action towards their survival. 人们常常会犯这样的错误 大家总会等待很久之后 才采取求生行动
You know, the time to act is when you're feeling strong and feeling fresh. 最好的求生时间就是 当你感觉自己还身强力壮 思维清晰的时候
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464703.html |