《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第396期:考验登山技巧(在线收听) |
Getting to the crux of it now.One more hold up there. 最关键的时刻到了 那上面还有个支点 I might be able to reach it. 我应该能登上去的
This brittle rock requires special care and technique. 攀登松动的石壁尤其需要 倍加小心 同时也最考验登山技巧
Thing is this is only climbable by making all the force go that way and that way. 唯一的可行的攀爬方式 就是这样 用力向上
Trying to pull on this,it's all just gonna crumble. 只要用力拉一下这里 整个石壁就会垮塌
Pushing with opposing forces allows me to creep my way up the rock face, 借助手推岩壁的反作用力 我顺着石壁 爬上山顶
but as the gully tightens, I'm running out of options. 就像河道变窄一样 我别无选择
Thing is it's so narrow.I've got to come out a little bit and around the edge of the chimney here. 这实在太窄了 我得往外边来一点儿 绕过这个烟囱
Got to try and turn around,so I'm out the chimney this side. 我要试着转身 这样就能到烟囱这边来
Okay, here we go. One, two, three. 好了 开始吧 一 二 三
This is the most dangerous part of the climb, 这是攀爬最危险的部分
and I've got a 100-foot death drop straight beneath me. 在我身下 有100英尺的死亡垂直高度
Get over this little lip.Up, up, and away.One, two, three! 爬过这个小裂口 上去 再上去 然后就成功了 一 二 三
Okay, at the top.A tough climb, but I'm up. 好了 登顶了 攀爬很艰苦 但是我上来了
Okay, that's it. Let's just get safe here. 好了 搞定 找个安全的地方
Just shredding for the hands and the arms. 手和胳膊都要碎掉了
If there's any doubt was on the rock, it is beforehand,no doubting this view. 如果之前对岩石还怀有疑问 看看这里 毋庸置疑
This is volcanic,and that's a huge rim of the crater. 这是火山形成的 那是巨大的火山口边沿
But, look, we still get higher here.Let's get up to that bit. 但是 瞧 还有个更高点 再往上走一点儿
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464706.html |