《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第397期:身边鲨鱼环绕(在线收听) |
I want to make for the highest point on this ancient volcano 我想登上这座古老火山的最高点 for the best view of what this island has to offer, 以便弄清 这小岛之中有何玄机
but this terrain is difficult and unpredictable. 但是这里的地形实在令人难以琢磨
Another big drop. Look.Trying to reach that high point is not proving easy. 又是一个大峭壁 瞧 想到达那个高点不是件容易事
So, millions of years,just wind and weather has eroded all this volcanic rock 几百万年来 承受了无尽的风吹日晒
into these sort of pinnacles and towers,and then with these very steep, sheer drop-offs. 火山岩被腐蚀成了这种异常陡峭的 尖顶塔形峭壁
It must be 100 foot down there, you know? 肯定有100英尺高 知道吗
It's just whether we can jump across to this bit. 能不能跳过去 在此一搏
Okay, focus on the landing, babe. Here we go. 准备 注意着陆 好家伙 来吧
Good one to have got right.Come on, guys. Keep going. 多亏找准了地方 跟上 伙计们 继续前进
I've reached the top,but what seemed to be one island is, in fact, two, 我到达了顶峰 本以为这是孤岛 现在发现它并不"孤独"
and it looks like I might be on the wrong one. 看起来 我所在的这座 更难征服
I reckon at one time,all of this would have been just one island, 我想曾经这些 同是一个岛
but you see now it's separated by this stretch of water. 但是你瞧现在 被这条海峡分开了
Yeah, but that island's way bigger.It's gonna have more resources on it, 没错 但是那个岛大多了 上边肯定有更多资源
and as a survivor, your chances're gonna be better over there. 在那边 生存下去的几率更大
But there's a problem.You can see a shark down there. 但是有一个问题 看到下边那有条鲨鱼了吧
Now, that's gonna be the challenge of trying to cross this stretch of water. 想要穿过这个海峡 那可是个挑战
But, you know, I reckon it's worth the risk.Okay, come on, let's get down to this. 但是 我想值得一搏 好了 来吧 我们下去那里
In my next challenge,I'm out in open water, surrounded by sharks. 在下一个挑战中 我将进入开放水域 身边鲨鱼环绕
Two of them.Stay still. Hold your nerve.Don't worry about that. Let's just move. Come on! 有两条 别动 不要紧张 不用担心了 走就行 来吧
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464707.html |