《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第421期:严重脱水(在线收听) |
In soft snow,your bollard needs to be at least 10 feet across. 当积雪松软时 系绳桩直径至少要有10英尺 But it will hold many times your weight. 它足以支撑数倍于你体重的物体
They're incredibly strong,and have been used by the military for years. 它牢固的令人不可思议 多年来一直为部队所利用
Okay. Here we go. 好 可以出发了
I need to kick in steps into the snow and use the friction of the rope as I descend. 下落过程中 我要深深踩入积雪中 并利用绳索的摩擦力
Okay. Get down the last bit of this without any rope. 好了 最后这段路可以不用绳子
It's quite precarious, this bit.Good, positive steps.Control your own descent. 这一小段的雪很松 很好 能踩实 要自己控制好下山速度
Don't let the mountain control it for you. 不能让山来控制你的速度
Never rush in the mountains. 下山时绝不能着急
It doesn't get you down any quicker,at least not in a good way. 那并不能提高速度 至少不是安全下山的方式
Okay. Then across to under here. 好了 然后到这下面来
Okay. This is good. Come down to me. 这里不错 下来我这里
A rocky outcrop like this is like an island of safety. 像这样露出来的石头就好像安全岛一样
You can use them to catch your breath and assess your situation. 你可以利用它来喘口气 分析一下周围情况
Okay. Cool. Reach, reach.I got you. Let's go. Let's go. 好 不错 过来 过来 我抓住你了 过来 过来
Okay. Let's just take a quick two minutes here. 让我们在这休息两分钟
You know, one of the big dangers, actually, 要知道在高海拔地方
of high altitude is just getting really dehydrated. 最危险的事情之一就是严重脱水
You burn up so much fluids here. 在这里你会消耗掉大量的水分
You're breathing hard. You're working hard. 你在用力的呼吸 用力的攀爬
You've got to keep drinking. 你要记得不断喝水
It's always tempting just to eat snow. 一般方法就是直接吃雪
But actually, that can give you blisters in your mouth. 但事实上 那会让你的嘴里起泡
It's just gonna lower your core temperature. 并且会使你的体温降低
You're better off trying to melt some snow. 最好是尝试先把雪化掉
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464825.html |