《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第425期:变成拾荒者(在线收听

 There you go.Right there is the river, down in the valley. 好了 那有条河  一直流到山谷里

And that's what I want to get to, down there. 我要下到那去
This is looking pretty sheer down this bit. 这段路看上去非常陡峭
But I reckon we'll use the rope and get down to that ledge halfway. 不过我觉得可以用绳子 下到半截的悬崖那里
This cliff is too high for my rope to reach all the way. 这个峭壁太高了我的绳子不够长
But I can use a climbing technique called multi-rappelling. 不过我可以用一点攀岩技巧 就是多重绳索下降法
I need to make sure my rope is retrievable and that I've got good anchor points on the way down. 我得保证我可以把绳子收回来 并且在下去的路上找到好的固定点
Really, I want to thread this up high. 我要把绳子穿过这个树杈
It's gonna just make it easier to retrieve. 这样更容易回收
Gonna be a direct line of sight to it rather than going over a lip. 下降时  别让绳子离开你的视线 不要让绳子卡在悬崖上
The Caucasus mountains were formed when the Arabian and European tectonic plates collided millions of years ago. 高加索山脉是几亿年前 印度洋板块和亚欧板块 碰撞后形成的
Nice and steady there.The region is subjected to powerful earthquakes 下边地势平坦 这一地区饱受强震之苦
and this means the rock faces can be highly unstable. 也就是说  该地区表层岩石很不稳定
The whole mountain is literally just crumbling apart. 整座山轰然劈开
There's a bird's nest.There's an egg in it as well. 鸟巢恰巧在那 巢中恰有一颗蛋
If you want to survive out here,you must think like a scavenger and never pass up any potential food source. 倘若想在这样恶劣的环境中求生 就得把自己变成拾荒者 只要是能吃的  来者不拒
Just smell! That egg is rotted!That's a vulture egg. 闻闻吧  鸡蛋腐臭了 这是一枚秃鹰的蛋
This is just truly...putrid.Have a look at the color inside here. 这绝对是...腐烂了 看看里边的颜色
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464887.html