《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第430期:说时容易找时难(在线收听

 The free ride is over. 真的挑战这才来临

There's too much slack in the line and I'm fighting now against my own body weight. 这绳索实在太松 导致我现在只能靠自己过去了
Well, I'm halfway across.Thing is, I'm not as far as I'd hoped. 此刻  我通过一半了 问题是  我走得并没有我想象中的远
Just gonna have to haul myself along this wire the last bit. 只能把自己吊在绳索上 走过完最后一段路了
Okay. Made it across.Just. 可算过去了 那叫一个惊险
These hills, they're just relentless. 大山无情啊
With the river negotiated,what I need to do now is make camp. 成功越过这条河以后 我要做的便是扎营
But I just know that I won't be the only one in the forest tonight.Okay. Hear that? 听见了吗 但我知道 今晚我在这森林里并不孤单
I'm going head-to-head with everything the Georgian wilderness can throw at me. 我将徒手相迎每一个 格鲁吉亚荒野带给我的惊喜
This is just truly putrid.Making my way through dense woodland. 这东西可真臭 我穿越在茂密的树林
Looking for a safe place to make a shelter for the night. 想为晚上找个安全的庇护所
But finding level ground in this mountainous forest is easier said than done. 但想在这陡峭的森林里找块平地 确实是说时容易找时难
There's a bit of a ledge up here. Look.Oh, shoot. You know what? 这儿有个平台  快看 见鬼  我跟你讲
This wouldn't be a good place to camp.Look.Huge dead tree. 这可不是个扎营的好地方 看 巨大的枯木
Puff of wind in the night and that goes,you're not gonna see daylight. 晚上大风一吹 我们就见不到明早的太阳了
And because it's a beech tree,they don't give you any warning.You don't get the "Kkkkt!" 而且因为这树的品种是山毛榉 它们不会给你任何警示 你听不到"Kkkkt!"的声音
They got a very short grain, so when they drop,It's just "Bkkt!" 它们的树纹很短  所以它们倒下的时候 只有"Bkkt!"的声音
We need to keep heading higher, find somewhere else. 我们得往高处走  另寻他处
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464898.html