《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第431期:安营扎寨(在线收听) |
There's another hollow bit up here. 这里有个浅凹地 It's probably where a whole tree has been just uprooted. 可能是某颗大树被连根拔起后留下的
You actually wouldn't want a shelter in this bit.It's gonna be a bit of a water-catch of an area. 在这里安营扎寨也不合理 因为这儿会积水
But up on this bit, it's quite level. 但是这边很平
It's about the only bit of level ground around here. 这是周围唯一平坦的地方
Also, there's nothing above me either. 而且上空也很空旷
Okay. Base camp.Let's get building. 就这里 大本营 开始扎寨吧
First you need to build the main frame of the shelter. 首先我们得建好大本营的主结构
And for that, you'll need the strongest,straightest branches you can find. 首当其冲 我们需要能找到最结实 最直的树枝
Then, using natural forks and crooks,arrange them to form a basic tent shape. 然后利用它们天然的枝杈 搭成一个基本的帐篷形状
Okay. And then against that, you can lay loads of these. 在这上面摆好这些
You then need to build a latticework of smaller lengths, 然后就用短点的树枝堆成个网状结构
gradually adding smaller and smaller branches. 在上面一点一点添加短树枝
You can just pile on this thinner stuff. 你可以堆上这些细树枝
That is kind of almost ready for the leaves, really. 加上树叶效果会很好 真的
You want to just gather big bundles of leaves. 我们需要收集许多叶子
Start at the base.Just begin to build it up. 把根基填满 然后慢慢往上堆
I really want it to be a foot, maybe 2 foot thick. 我希望它有1英尺 也许2英尺那么厚
That's gonna keep the rain off and help insulate me as well. 这样就能防止被雨淋 也能把我好好的保护起来
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464899.html |