《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第434期:首要任务寻找食物(在线收听

 And it's this soft, spongy bit in the middle. 中间有这种柔软的棉花状的东西

What's great about this,you put a spark to it, it will burn as an ember,and it will keep burning. 这东西了不起的地方就在于 它一旦沾上火苗  就像余烬一样 会一直燃烧
So it means you can travel and always have fire near at hand. 这就意味着你可以在旅途中 时刻持有火焰
The last thing I'm gonna do before breaking camp is just use a bit of this tinder fungus. 在拆掉大本营之前我要做的最后一件事 便是弄一点这种火焰菌
And all I need is that.And then just put a bit of fire to it. 我需要的只有这个 然后给它点上火
That will then stay lit absolutely ages. 这样它就能一直燃烧着了
And when primitive man discovered that they could effectively store fire by taking an ember in this tinder fungus, 当原始人发现他们能 通过这种火焰菌有效地储存火苗时
it completely changed the way that they hunted. 他们的传统狩猎模式就完全被颠覆了
You see, men, they could now travel further afield to hunt, 这样的话人类就可以到更远的地方狩猎
Safe in the knowledge that they could always have fire when they needed it. 知道身边有固定的 火源总是件让人安心的事
And that's just gonna slowly smolder away. 这会慢慢烧烬
All I need do is wrap it loosely in some moss and then I can travel with that.Okay. 我只需用些苔藓小心的把它包起来 就能带着它和我一起上路了 好了
Let's get on the move.With a portable fire stored safely in my pack,I can be on my way. 出发了 包里有着稳定的火源 我就能安心上路了
But you won't get far on an empty stomach. 但空着肚子可走不远
If you're gonna survive here,your number-one priority now is to find food. 如果你想在这生存下去 现在的首要任务就是寻找食物
Oh, hang on.This is a part-developed chick fetus. 等等 里面是半形成的小鸡胚胎
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464907.html