《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第435期:绝佳的地点(在线收听

 I've made it through the mountain forests of Georgia, eastern Europe. 我已成功在东欧格鲁吉亚的 深山老林中幸存

But from here, your best chance of finding rescue is to head for the black sea coast. 但在这里  你最佳的获救可能 就是前往黑海海岸
The steep uplands have given way to flatter, marshier ground. 这陡峭的高地 由大片的沼泽地覆盖
Boggy as hell.Wetlands have a greater diversity of plant life and places to shelter. 非常泥泞 湿地有着丰富的植物资源和庇护所
You should always be on the look out for anything you can use. 你该时刻关注任何可以为你所用的物品
All of this is honeysuckle. 这些都是金银花
The leaves just thrive off this wet, boggy area. 叶子在这潮湿的沼泽地区长的很茂盛
But this makes, also, good tinder. 但它非常易燃
And, you know, even in a place as wet as this,if you know what you're looking for, 即使在如此潮湿的地区 只要你清楚的知道自己要什么
you can find things that will help you. 你总能够找到对你有利的东西
Pheasant.There's no way I'm gonna catch him. 是雉 我没法儿抓住它
Pheasants are ground-dwelling birds. 雉是种陆禽
It's nesting season,and this thick vegetation is the perfect place to look. 现在是繁殖季节 植被繁茂  是个绝佳的地点
Oh, here's a nest and some eggs as well! 有个窝 还有鸟蛋
You can tell they're pheasant eggs.Small, kind of greenish. 看得出这是雉的蛋 小小的  带点绿色
But that is gonna be good to eat. 但吃起来一定很棒
You know, I've still got that tinder-fungus ember in my pack. 我的"真菌打火机" 还在包里呢
I'm quite tempted, actually, just to boil these up. 我已经口水直流了  先把这些煮了
It would be nicer than raw. I love a boiled egg. 肯定比生吃好  白煮蛋是我的大爱
Just need to find a bit of high ground. 先到地势高一点的地方去
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464908.html