《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第445期:雄伟的群山(在线收听) |
Some of these granite peaks were formed over 1 1/2 billion years ago. 这些花岗岩山峰 已有15亿多年的历史 All right, guys, where we're going is one of the most spectacular peaks around here, right? 伙计们 我们即将 在其中最为雄伟的山峰上降落
And it is high. And it is full on the summit. 这里海拔很高 有很厚的积雪
And it's more than likely gonna be as windy as hell. 风力也将异常强劲
What it means is that the heli is not gonna be able to touch down, man. 这样一来 直升机 无法直接降落在山顶
So what we're gonna try and do is fast-rope. 所以我们要索降至山顶
You're on your own on that rope.Do not let go of the rope. 索降时全靠你们自己了 千万别松开绳子
More used to jumping in and out of New York cabs than helicopters, Joe looks visibly nervous. 家住纽约的乔坐惯了出租车 因此在进出直升机时显得很紧张
I live in New York. I don't see nature. 我住在纽约 没有深入到大自然
I don't see the jungle. I don't see the rainforest. 没见过丛林 也没见过雨林
Joe's an e-commerce expert. 乔是一名电子商务专家
Outside work, he's deejaying and playing handball with his buddies. 业余时间 他做调音师 经常和朋友们打打手球
I'm gonna miss the cars, the people,the food, the bathrooms. 我会想念城市里的车流与人群的 也会怀念常吃的食物和我家的浴室
I'm not looking forward to eating anything alive 我不想杀生取肉
or something that I usually would step on. 也不想吃一些平时会看到的动物
But look at that for a view.Just spectacular mountains, eh? 看窗外的风景 我们进入了雄伟的群山之中
Sean works for an electronics company and is based in Minnesota.Yeah, this is Sean. 肖恩在明尼苏达州的 一家电子公司供职 您好 我是肖恩
He travels the U.S., training employees. 他行遍全美 培训员工
I live in the urban wilderness. 我住在钢筋混凝土的都市丛林里
In fact, when people ask me where I live, 每当有人问我家住在哪里的时候
I tell them I live in airports and hotels. 我总说我住在机场和酒店里
And that's just the way it is. 这就是我的生活
Sean loves his home and sports,but has a phobia about water. 肖恩热爱他的家乡 热爱运动 但他对水有恐惧症
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464933.html |