《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第452期:一大片冰川(在线收听) |
That's a lot of snow up the back. 我后背全是雪 I think I'm a pretty confident skier, but that thing's steep. 我本以为我滑雪技术不错 不过这也太陡了
I can't believe I just did that on my bottom.It was a wild ride. 真不敢相信我刚才坐着滑下来的 这简直是狂野滑行
It's dangerous up here. This isn't a joke.This is as real as it gets. 这里很危险 不是闹着玩的 这真是身临其境
They're doing well.You know, it's put a smile on their face again. 他们做得很好 笑容又回到了他们的脸上
They were definitely getting tired in that gully. 经过刚才的雪坡 他们肯定已经累了
The thing is, you can't rush ground like that when it's icy and steep. 在那种又滑又陡的地方 你绝不能着急
It's tiring on the legs.But, you know, they did well.And that's in the past. 最累的是腿 不过他们做得很好 而且已经完成了
And here's the future in getting down out of these mountains. 接下来我们得继续走出这雪山
We lost a lot of height there, which is good. 这里海拔低了不少 这很好
We need to pick the pace up there, that's for sure. 我们必须要加快脚步
But that's gonna be difficult. 不过那可不容易
Before long, we've hit one brute of a glacier. 因为不久 我们遇到了一大片冰川
It's three miles long, 600 feet deep,and is riddled with danger. 3英里长 600英尺深 危机四伏
Under the surface lie huge crevasses up to 100 feet deep. 地表下隐藏着许多深达100英尺的冰裂缝
It's essential we rope up. 因此得用绳子把我们连在一起
It's funny,people don't know there are crevasses here. 有趣的是 人们并不知道这下面有冰裂缝
You see something like this,it just looks like a big snow field. 当看到这样的景色 只会觉得是一大片雪地
And that's partly why it's dangerous. 这也是其危险的原因之一
It lulls people into a false sense of security. 它使人们放松警惕
Snow covers crevasses and creates snow bridges. 积雪覆盖了冰裂缝并形成雪桥
This makes them difficult to spot,which in turn can be lethal. 这让我们很难辨认出哪里有裂缝 而这足以致命
Okay, look. This is what I mean.Look at that. You see? 看 这就是我说的 看那 看到了吗
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464947.html |