欧美人文风情第59篇:百岁姐妹淘谈流行(在线收听

 Hi, everybody. Listen, you know, last month we had 100-year-old best friends share their secrets to lifelong happiness and friendship. 嗨,各位。听着,你们知道,上个月我们让100岁的死党们分享她们毕生幸福及友谊的秘诀。

That is two women have been friends for 94 years. 现在这两位女士已经当朋友九十四年了。
Can you imagine what you think of the world today if you grew up back in the 30s? 你可以想像如果你成长于过去的30年代,会对今天的世界有什么想法吗?
Well, we asked them to give us their opinions and their takes on today's pop culture. 这个嘛,我们请她们向我们提出对今日流行文化的意见及反应。
Very funny, some of the stuff they had to say. Check out Irene and Alice. 非常有趣,有些她们要说的东西。来看看Irene和Alice。
Selfie? 自拍?
I don't know what she's saying. 我不知道她在说什么。
...where you take a picture of yourself and you put it on Facebook, and let everybody see it. 你照一张自己的照片,然后放在Facebook上,让每个人看到它。
When do you take a picture of yourself? 你什么时候会照自己的相片?
Oh, they do it. They do it! 喔,他们会拍。他们会拍!
I don't. 我不会。
Oh, no. You don't and I don't, but they do. 喔,不。你不会、我不会,但他们会。
Who's they? 他们是谁?
Other people. 其他人。
I've got to try that sometime. 我改天得试试那个。
I have enough pictures taken of me. I don't have to take my own picture. 我有够多自己的照片了。我不需要拍我自己的照片。
Have you ever heard of it? 你有听过它吗?
The dance? 那个舞?
Yeah. 对啊。
Oh, I've been so far from the dance floor that I don't know what's going on. 喔,我已经离舞池太远了,我不知道发生什么事。
We did the one-two-three shuffle. 我们以前跳一二三滑步舞。
When I think of it, we must look like...I don't know what's... 当我想到那个,我们一定看起来很像...我不晓得...
Yes! A hundred percent! Listen! Oh, I am so irritated. 是的!百分之百!听着!喔,我很生气。
I don't know what in the hell is going on, but it brings out these all kinds of things before and you... 我不知道究竟是搞什么鬼,但它先显示出这些所有的东西然后你...
and you can't call the telephone company. 你还不能打给电信公司。
You got some mummy, I think they are, answering the phone. 你会听到一些木乃伊,我想他们是,在接电话。
So I don't know what happened to good old Illinois Bell Telephone that we used to bill for. 我不知道我们过去缴交帐单的老Illinois Bell电信公司出了什么事。
Oh, that kid, the singer? 喔,那孩子,那歌手?
What do you think of who? 你对谁有什么看法?
Justin Biever, that singer. I think he's in movies, isn't he? 小贾斯丁,那个歌手。我想他也演电影,是吗?
He's not doing something right from what I've heard. I don't remember. Am I right? 从我听到的东西来看他并没有做一些对的事情。我不记得。我是对的吗?
You're right! 你没错!
Oh, yeah! He...but I don't know what that is. 喔,对!他...但我不知道那是什么。
Let's go to the next question. That wasn't a very good one for us, wasn't it? 进行下一个问题吧。那对我们来说不是个很好的问题,对吧?
What is...I can't hear... 什么...我听不到...
The baby name—what do you think of the baby name North? 小孩的名字--你对North这婴儿名有什么想法?
North? Whose name is that? North(北方)?那是谁的名字?
Spell it! 拼出它!
N-O-R-T-H? You're kidding! N-O-R-T-H?你开玩笑吧!
Oh, BF... 喔,BF...
F! F!
BFS. BFS。
Oh, best friends? No, oh! 喔,最好的朋友们?不,喔!
F, Friends, when we're saying good bye. BFS. F,朋友,当我们说再见的时候。BFS。
That's close to ··· ! 那很接近(消音)。
Man! I kid you not. I love them two ladies right there. 老兄!我没在开玩笑。我好爱那边那两位女士。
I hope that God lets me live long enough and I have a friend, somebody, man, I can sit around at 100, and just cuss! 我希望上帝让我活得够久,且让我有个朋友,某个人,老兄,让我可以在一百岁时还坐在一起,然后就骂来骂去。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/omrwfq/465486.html