欧美人文风情第121篇:如何写好履历表(在线收听

 Hi, my name is Brad Bucklin, and I'd like to tell you about writing a resume. 嗨,我的名字是Brad Bucklin,我要告诉你如何写履历表。

First, I will go over what to include in a resume. 首先,我要谈谈应该把什么东西放在履历表中。
First, you want to include obviously your name and your contact information, preferably at the top of the resume, 第一,很明显地你要把你的名字和连络资讯放进去,最好是在履历表顶端,
because that's where they are gonna look for. 因为那是他们会去查看的地方。
Secondly, you want to include an objective. 接着,你要加入一个工作目标。
Now, there's some controversy to this, but I say that an objective actually directs your resume, 现在,这方面有些争议,但是我认为一个工作目标实际上会引导你的履历表,
so that they know what you want. And be specific. Be as specific as you can. 因此他们会知道你想要什么。然后要具体,尽可能的具体。
And don't say something like, "Seeking an employment with an opportunity to..." 不要说类似这样的话:“寻找一个录用的机会...”
Just say what you want: "I want an administrative position." Or "Administrative position," that's all you need to say. 只要说你想要的:“我要一个行政管理职位。”或是“行政管理职位”,你只要那样说就好。
The other thing is, to include qualifications-things that impress people about you. 另一点是,加入你的能力资格--那些让人对你印象深刻的事情。
Now, you don't need to say things like...organized, 现在,你不需要说些类似,嗯,组织性的事情。
unless you can back it up with organized...with the ability to do something in the organizational area. 除非你有组织性...你有区域组织处能力作为靠山。
Now, both things should go to top just so they have an idea of what your skills, abilities and talents are. 这两个东西都应该放到履历表顶端,以使他们了解你的技能,能力以及天分是什么。
And then you wanna include your...obviously, your job history. 然后你要加上你的...很明显的,你的工作历史。
And it should be in reverse chronological order, which means the most recent first, working backwards. 而它应该是用倒叙法,也就是把最近的放在第一个,倒着走。
Then, after that, you should include your education. 然后,在那之后,你应该加入你的学历。
Education should also be in reverse chronological order so that the most recent is first. 学历也应该是倒叙式的,所以最近的放在第一个。
Now, also you wanna remember to be as concise as possible, 现在,你也要记得尽可能地简洁,
but get across what is going to be impressive to them, which includes achievements, 但是要传达那些让他们印象深刻的事情,包括你的成就,
things that you did on the job that are impressive, 你在工作上做过让人印象深刻的事情,
like you were employee of the month, or you save them quarter-million dollars, 比如你曾是当月最佳员工,或你帮它们省了二十五万美金,
or you were top sales person, something that was an achievement. 又或者是你曾当选最佳销售员,那些曾有一番成就的事情。
Those really drive a resume. 那些东西真的影响着一篇履历。
So those are some of the basic things that you should include in your resume. 所以那就是一些基本你应该写到履历表里面的东西。
If you'd like to learn more about getting a job, click on any of the links above. Thank you. 如果你想要多学一点关于找工作的事情,点以上链接。谢谢。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/omrwfq/465626.html