欧美人文风情第201篇:莱昂纳多2016金球奖得奖感言(在线收听) |
Wow! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you... What an incredible honor. 哇!谢谢。谢谢。感谢、感谢、感谢……多不可思议的一份荣耀。 Wow, that meant a lot. Thank you so much. Thank you to the HFPA and to the other fantastic performances in this category 哇,那意义重大。很谢谢你们。感谢好莱坞外籍记者协会,以及此类别影片中其它出色的表演
you guys were unbelievable. What a terrific year in film. 你们大家太棒了。这真是电影业表现出色的一年。
Two years ago we found ourselves submerged deep in nature with all of its complications 两年前我们发现自己深深掩没在大自然中,被自然的一切复杂精妙
and all the beauty that it gave us cinematically. This film was about survival. It was about adaptation. 以及让我们得以拍摄电影的美景给覆盖。这部电影是关于生存。关于适应力。
It was about the triumph of the human spirit. But more than anything, it was about trust. 是关于人类精神的得胜。不过最重要的是,关于信任。
And there's no one more deserving of that trust than our director Alejandro Inarritu. 而没有任何人比我们的导演Alejandro Inarritu 更值得那信任。
Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this journey with you. 谢谢你让我和你踏上这段旅程。
Your leadership, your vision, your acute attention to making every day so visceral and real for us 你的领导、你的远见、你那让每天对我们来说如此直觉又真实的敏锐观察力
I've never had an experience like this in my entire life. 我这一生从未有过这样的经验。
The depths to which he and Chivo and the entire crew went through was unfathomable. 导演和摄影师 Chivo 以及整个拍摄团队所探索经历的深度是无法想像的。
And...I really want to thank the actors that I got to stand shoulder to shoulder with in this film, 另外……我真的想感谢我得以在这部片中并肩合作的演员们,
in particular my good friend Tom Hardy, who is a beast and unbelievable talent who was there every single day, 特别是我的好友 Tom Hardy,他是个怪物和从不缺席的出色天才,
who I know in real life would never bury me alive and leave me out in the cold to die like that. 我知道他在现实生活中绝不会把我活埋然后像那样留在冰天雪地等死。
My makeup artist, Sian Grigg, you're an unbelievable talent. Thank you for all the genius you've brought to this movie. 我的化妆师,Sian Grigg,你是个不可思议的天才。谢谢你为这部电影带来的所有杰出妆容。
I have to thank all the people involved in making this film: Mary Parent, Steve Golin, Brad Weston, Jim Gianopulos. 我必须感谢所有参与制作这部电影的人:Mary Parent、Steve Golin、Brad Weston、Jim Gianopulos。
But Arnon Milchan, there is no one in this industry that would stick with a film like this to its bitter end. 不过 Arnon Milchan,这行里没人会像这样守着一部电影到最后。
You are the champion of this film. My entire team: Jen, Sean, Rick, Steve, Gretchen. 你是这部电影的最大赢家。我的整个团队:Jen, Sean, Rick, Steve, Gretchen。
Rick, thank you for pushing me constantly to make choices like this. Rick,谢谢你不断逼我让我做出像这的决定。
My parents, I love you dearly. My friends, you know who you are. 我的父母,我非常爱你们。
And lastly, I wanna share this award with all the First Nations people represented in this film 我的朋友们,你们知道你们是谁。最后,我想把这个奖和所有在这部电影中演出的原住民分享,
and all the indigenous communities around the world. 以及和世界各地的所有原住民社群分享。
It is time that we recognize your history and that we protect your indigenous lands 是时候我们认可你们的历史,以及保护你们继承的土地,
from corporate interests and people that are out there to exploit them. 保护它们远离财团利益和剥削之人。
It is time that we heard your voice and protected this planet for future generations. Thank you very much. 是时候我们听见你们的声音,并替未来世代保护这颗星球。非常感谢你们。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/omrwfq/465809.html |