打工姐妹花第二季 第74期:大谈正点男子(在线收听

 Speaking of hot people... 说到正点的人...

Wait. Are we drunk or do we finally have one brain and the same taste in guys? 慢着。是我们喝醉了,还是我们终于对男人的口味变得一致了?
I don't know, but this is suddenly my new favorite restaurant. 我也不知道,但这里突然成了我最喜欢的新餐馆。
Let's go get ourselves some of that man-wich. 走,咱们去来个"人肉三明治"。
I kind of like "drunk Caroline" way more than the other Caroline. 我有点喜欢"醉鬼卡洛琳"多于其他时候的卡洛琳。
I kind of like her better, too. 我也有点更喜欢这样的她呢。
Excuse me, sisters. Do you know the guy who just came in here? 打扰了,修女。你认识刚刚进来的那个男的吗?
The cute one. He's so cute, right? 长得帅的那个。他超帅的,对不对?
His name is Andy, and he just opened a candy store across the way. 他叫安迪,他刚在对面开了一家糖果店。
Shut up! Candy? I love candy. 不是吧,糖果?我超爱糖果的。
Question: what would make this day even better? Candy? 提问:什么能让今天更美好点?糖果?
You should totally go for the hot guy. 你真应该去追那个帅哥。
Or you can go for him. Let's think about this. 或者应该你去追他。咱们考虑一下。
He's clean and not a drug addict, so he's more my type. 他身家清白,又不吸毒,所以更适合我。
Well, he's got a store full of candy and a penis, so he's more my type. 他有一整店的糖果和一根肉棒,所以更适合我。
You know what? Go for it. You've got dibs. 不然这样?你去追,我让给你。
Aww, that's so nice of you, Max. Yeah, 麦克斯,你真好。当然,
and while you're doing him in the back room, I'll be pocketing some candy. 当你在后面跟他翻云覆雨时,我会顺点糖果进口袋。
Oh, no. It's closed. Hey, Max, you know what'd be fun? 别呀,关门了。麦克斯,你知道做什么会好玩吗?
If we threw that trash can through the front window? 用那个垃圾桶砸烂他的前窗吗?
I was gonna say we should leave him a note. 我本来是想给他留张纸条。
And what would be fun about throwing that can through a window? 而且砸垃圾桶有什么好玩的?
Have you ever done it? It's fun! 你试过吗,超好玩的!
Oh, the sign's turned around. He can see us. He's smiling at us. 牌子翻过来了。他能看见我们。他在冲着我们微笑呢。
Should we go in? 我们该进去吗?
If I learned anything as a child, it's when a stranger offers you candy, you say yes. 如果我小时候有学到什么,那就是陌生人要请你吃糖时,你一定要接受。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh2/466052.html