打工姐妹花第二季 第93期:大失所望(在线收听) |
Look at the couple behind us. 看我们后面那对情侣。 I mean, save some for the men's room stall, am I right? 在这里就快全套,等会去厕所"搞"啥啊,你说对吧?
I'm having a really good time. What? 我真的玩得很开心。什么?
I'm having a really good time! 我真的玩得很开心
I think we need more drinks. 我去添点饮料吧。
Would you like a Jack and Coke? Or maybe just a Jack? 要来个杰克可乐吗?还是你想要个男人"杰克"?
Oh, no, if you're calling me, then the date's not going well. 惨了,你会打来,肯定是约会不顺。
I'm not crazy, right? He did hunt me down and beg me to go out with him? 我没发疯有幻觉吧?是他主动找我,还求我跟他约会的吧?
Nothing again? Well, maybe he's not feeling that place. 又没进展啊?可能这地方撩不起他的欲火吧。
Well, then he's the only one, 'cause it's so horny here, 全场就他坐怀不乱,这里的气氛淫乱到
I'm about to have sex with the couple at the next table, and they're both redheads, which is so gross. 我都想跟隔壁桌的红发情侣开搞了,逼得我都愿意跟红发男女乱搞了,真是超恶心。
Hold on a second. Um, hey, guys? Yeah? Perfect, thanks. 等等,你们俩。有事吗?很好,没事啦。
I mean, why did he even ask me out again? 那他干嘛还约我出去啊
Well, I kind of might have said... Max! Now I'm even more humiliated. 可能是因为我说了什...麦克斯,这下我更羞愧了。
You forced a gay guy to go out with me? Who am I? The girl with lupus at the prom? 你居然逼个基佬跟我约会。我是多烂啊,跟毕业舞会上的狼疮妹同等级吗?
Andy is not gay. He hasn't said one mean thing about strangers while I've been around him. 安迪不是同性恋。我跟他相处时,从没听过他像基佬一样对陌生人说刻薄的话。
Well, then he's paralyzed from the waist down and hides it by walking. 可能他是个靠着正常走路掩盖自己下半身不遂的男人吧。
Okay, that's it. I'm leaving. 我受够了,我要走了。
No, don't, I'll come there. Maybe it'll help. 别走,我来找你吧,可能有帮助哦。
You two were really hot when I was standing between you. 我在你们身边的时候,你们俩总打得很火热
True. Okay, and hurry. I don't want to go home with the redheads. 也是,那你快来吧。我不想最后真跟红发情侣上搞上。
Why do they even let them in here? 酒吧干嘛放红发人进来啊?
Leaving here is probably a good idea anyway. 现在离开对我也好。
If I stay any longer, I'm going to do something I'll have to pretend to regret. 我再待在这里,我怕我就要做一些得"假装后悔"的"事情"了。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh2/466174.html |