打工姐妹花第二季 第121期:短信识真心(在线收听) |
"WHERE ARE YOU? WE NEEDED YOU HERE YESTERDAY." 你人在哪,你"昨天"就该到了 All in caps, 'cause bosses talk in caps. Total tool. 全大写,当老板的都是用全大写。纯傻逼。
Look at that. Texted right back, 'cause I'm the boss. 你看。马上回短信,因为我是老板。
She says... Yesterday was super hard so she's not feeling great and she can't come in today? 她回...她昨天太累了,她人不太舒服,所以她今天来不了。
That's it. She's fired. Here. You have to fire her. 我受够了,炒了她。给,你来负责炒她。
She said she was sick, Conde nasty. 她都说她病了,你个康德那屎。
She's not sick, she's just taking advantage 'cause you're too friendly with her. She works for us. 她才没病呢,只是看你好说话,占你便宜,偷懒呢。她是给我们打工的。
Yeah, for free. Why don't you just hollow her out and live inside of her, you monster? 对啊,免费干白活呢。你怎么不干脆挖空人家,住进她身体里啊,你个禽兽老板。
Um, I don't think we were supposed to get this. 她好像是发错还是怎么着了。
"The dumb one wants me to pick up all this crappy furniture. Right? "白痴的那个叫我去弄回垃圾家具。对吧?
As if. I'll be at the bar in ten. Order me a bellini." 我可能去吗。我十点会到酒吧,先帮我点杯贝里尼酒。"
Oh, who's the monster now? She called you the dumb one. 她才是禽兽员工吧?她叫你"白痴的那个"。
Uh, she called you the dumb one. 拜托,她是叫你"白痴的那个"。
It's your phone, you're the dumb one. 她是发给你的手机,你才是"白痴的那个"。
She knows I don't talk in caps, so that's to you. You're the dumb one. 她知道我不会用全大写,是在说你呢。你才是那个白痴。
Fire her. No, you fire her. No, you fire her. 炒了她。要炒自己炒。不要,你来炒。
No, you hired her, you fire her. I wanted to go with Molly big boobs. 我不要,你雇用的人,你自己炒。我想雇的是大奶茉莉。
She'd be here right now with four chairs on each boob. 她就会准时,一边奶子挂好四椅子准备走了。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh2/466211.html |