打工姐妹花第二季 第126期:苏菲豪宅建成(在线收听

 Hi, everybody! I got great news. 各位!我有个大好新闻。

What? You finally found the thing we lost in there? 你找出我们弄丢在"里面"的东西了吗?
No. I knew we should've tied a string on it. 没呢。我当时就知道该拿线绑上。
No, look. I got a fax from Poland. My dream house is done! Isn't it amazing? 我收到了来自波兰的传真。我的梦想豪宅盖好了,很厉害吧?
It is amazing. I haven't seen a fax in, like, five years. 的确很厉害啊。我都好几年没见过传真了。
Sophie, it's so pretty! Look at all this sweet gingerbread woodwork on the porch. 苏菲,好漂亮啊!你门廊上的那些木工活超棒的啊。
Oh, I'm so excited. I'm going to be on Air Poland flight right after big party. 我超兴奋的呢。等明天派对结束,我就搭机回国。
You are going to Poland? That's news. And when were you going to tell me? 你要回波兰"新"闻啊。你打算何时跟我说这事呢?
Um, now, yeah. Um, I'm going to be gone for a month. 现在啊。我会回去一个月。
Oh, okay. It will be good to have some time away from the old ball and chain. 好吧。休息一阵,不玩老玩的那球加链也好。
Yah, he's not talking about me. We use a ball and chain in our lovemaking. 他不是在说我。是说我们做爱时用的链球。
That's the thing I can't find. Okay, yeah. 弄丢的就是那个玩意。就这样吧。
Well, buh-bye. I'll see you tomorrow night at my big going away party! 好啦,我走了。明晚我的盛大告别派对上见啦!
Sophie, the party's for our cupcake business. 苏菲,明晚是小蛋糕店的开幕派对。
Oh, see, this is why I don't like you so much. 瞧,所以说我太不喜欢你嘛。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh2/466216.html