打工姐妹花第二季 第127期:义务帮忙(在线收听) |
Guys, thanks again for donating your time. 各位,谢谢你们的义务帮忙。 It's fundraisers like this that will help put an end to undescended testicles. 举办这样的隐睾症募款会,病友们才能有免受苦难的一天。
Hi! I'd like to meet the owner of this awesome and totally cool cupcake shop? 你好!想见见这超牛逼又超酷的小蛋糕店的老板?
Oh, nevermind! That's me. 不用麻烦!因为老娘就是老板。
Max, you got a blow-out! 麦克斯,你让人给你吹了头!
Yeah, I'd figured I finally see what all the fuss about getting blown is. 是啊,我就想着去见识一下别人老说着的去给人"吹"是怎样。
Oh, hi, we're not quite ready for guests yet. 您好,还没到我们开始宴客的时间呢。
Girl, I'm your doorman, Nevel. 女孩们,我是你们的门卫,涅维尔。
Oh, I'm confused. I thought my doorman was... 抱歉,我还以为我们的门卫是...
Straight, white, and boring? He was. 无聊白人直男吗?本来是的
Then, boring came down with the flu. Now, you've got gay, black, and definitely not boring. 但是无聊男染上了流感。所以就换成了又黑又基又不无聊的我啦。
So what's the charity tonight? 今晚是为什么疾病募款呢?
Eczema. Undescended testicles. People with eczema and undescended testicles. 湿疹。隐睾症。为身染湿疹与患有隐睾症的人募款。
Lord, child. That is a cross to bear. 神啊,这也太悲催太凄惨了吧。
Get me the door list, and let's make those poor, itchy boys some money. 把宾客名单给我,赶紧帮这些可怜的蛋痒男募款治病吧。
Another fake charity? You've got some balls, even if they aren't descended. 又瞎编了一个慈善项目啊。你真有种,还是隐睾症的睾啊。
Max, we so lucked out. Nothing says "successful party" like a bitchy, gay doorman! 麦克斯,我们太幸运了。有个毒舌基佬门卫最能显现派对办得很成功了。
Give me your guest names. I'll write them down. 给我你邀请的宾客名单。我写下来。
Okay, fine. Put down Tommy, Dylan, Robbie, Johnny... 好吧,念给你。帮我写下汤米,迪伦,罗比,强尼...
Robbie and Johnny? Wait, Max, are these all your ex-boyfriends? Perhaps. 罗比跟强尼吗?等等,麦克斯,这些全是你的前男友吗?大概吧。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh2/466217.html |