打工姐妹花第二季 第130期:蛋糕店爆满(在线收听) |
Max, there's a line all the way down the hall. 麦克斯,队伍排满了整个走廊呢。 And I've given out, like, a hundred business cards! 我都发出去快一百张名片了!
You know what that means? Being poor can suck it! 你知道这代表什么吗?贫穷去死吧!
Girl, the fire marshal just dropped by, 女孩们,消防局的人刚来了,
and told me we can't let anymore people in till some of these folks go out. 说法规限制里面宾客过多,得走一批才能再进新的人。
Nevel, none of my guests are even here yet. 涅维尔,我邀请的人都还没进来呢。
It is very important to let in any guy who looks hot, but you know would screw you over. 所以你只能放那些看起来超帅,但一看就会让你伤心的渣男进来。
Is there any other type? 帅哥不都这么渣吗?
I'll go get some more cupcakes. 我再进去拿点小蛋糕。
Hey! How's it going so far, babe? 宝贝!活动如何?
Andy, what are you doing? I told you to come back in a suit. 安迪,你这是干嘛?我不是叫你回家换西装吗。
yeah, I know, but I like what I'm wearing. 是啊,但我就喜欢我身上这套。
So you're telling me you'll just go and do what you want, 你的意思是说,无论我多用力逼你,
no matter how much I try to control you? Yeah. 你就是打算不听话,随心所欲吗?是的。
That is so freaking hot. 你这样真是帅爆了。
Caroline! Caroline, I can't get in! 卡洛琳!卡洛琳,他不让我进来!
Caroline! Less kissing, more noticing me! 卡洛琳!少接点吻,多注意我啊!
See, I know her, and my name's on the list. Han Lee. 我认识她,我的名字就在名单上。李憨
Honey, if I was a fat girl, and your name was Sara Lee, 小可爱,就算我是个肥妞,而你的名字是叫李莎拉,
you still wouldn't be getting in. We are at capacity! 我也不会发情放你进来。里面满员了!
Hey, Robbie. On the list. 我叫罗比。在名单上。
Go right on in, child. 快请进,小宝贝。
Uh, hello? Do you need a dictionary to define the word "Capacity?" 不是满员吗?要给你本字典,让你看看"满员"的意思吗?
I have clear orders: Only very hot men who look like trouble. 我收到明确指示:性感的超帅渣男才放行。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh2/466220.html |