打工姐妹花第二季 第131期:罗比来了(在线收听

 Excuse me, you know where I can find Max? 抱歉,请问麦克斯在哪?

Yes, she's in the back. Cool. 她就在后头。好的。
Robbie, it's me, Caroline. 罗比,是我啊,卡洛琳。
Oh, sorry. Did we have sex? 抱歉,没认出来。我们是不是上过床啊?
What? No! I'm Max's roommate. 什么?才没有呢!我是麦克斯的室友。
Oh, Max had a roommate? I was pretty much wasted the whole time. I remember, like, nothing. 麦克斯有过室友啊。我当初真是整天都烂醉啊。我几乎什么都记不得了。
But I'm in the program now, so it's one day at a time. 我加入了戒酒协会,现在一天去一次。
Well, Max is through there. 好吧,麦克斯就在里面。
Cool. But we did have sex, right? 谢了。但我们是上过床的对吧?
No! We did not have sex. You offered, but I wasn't into you. 才没有!我们没上过床。你邀过我,不过我对你没感觉。
Yeah, right. 我会信才有鬼。
Hey, Max. Robbie! 麦克斯。罗比!
Why are you making that face? You have a toothache or something? 你干嘛摆这副表情?你牙疼还是怎么了嘛?
No, it's... I'm successful now and this is my shop. 不是啊,只是我现在功成名就了,这是我开的店呢。
Wow. Cool. So listen, I'm an alcoholic now, and I did a lot of stuff that wasn't cool, 哇。厉害啊。我知道我之前是个酒鬼,做了很多不应该的事情,
and I came here because the program says that I have to make almonds. 我来是因为戒酒会让我来为我以前的所作所为"餐会"。
"Almonds"? You mean "Amends"? "餐会"?你是说"忏悔"吗?
Cool. So, look, I cheated on you behind your back, like, every day. 好。我知道我以前对你不忠,每天都趁你不在时跟人乱搞。
Well, um, we don't have to go into all this now. It's kind of a big night for me. 我们可以不用现在搞忏悔。我今晚很多事呢。
And I stole money from you too, like, every time we had sex. 还偷了你的钱,每次做爱完都偷你的钱。
But we had a lot of sex. 我们"做"了很多呢。
I know. Well, I stole a lot of money. 是啊。所以我也偷了你很多钱。
Well, this just went from "suck it" to "it sucks," So lift up your shirt. 这下从"你去死吧"变成"我去死吧"。把衣服掀起来。
I gotta get something out of tonight. Money well spent. 今晚总得捞点本回来。我那些钱也算花得值了。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh2/466221.html