打工姐妹花第二季 第173期:气氛紧张(在线收听) |
I need my book. I'm gonna take a bath instead. That tub is so amazing. 我要拿上书,我要泡个澡。浴缸太棒了。 I'm just gonna soak in it and blissfully forget all my problems. 我要在泡在里面,幸福到忘掉我所有的难题。
As well as some other things. 忘掉的还有别的事情哦。
Max is gonna go visit Yogi and Boo Boo next door and give us some private time. 麦克斯打算去隔壁拜访瑜伽熊和波波熊,好让我们过下二人世界。
She can't do that. It's their man-iversary. They need their private time. 她不能这么做。今天可是他们的"基年纪念日"。他们也需要二人世界。
Yes, but you guys are celebrating a special thing, too. 话是没错,但是你们俩也有事情要庆祝哦。
What? What are we celebrating? 什么,我们要庆祝什么吗?
Andy's birthday. Oh, damn it! 安迪的生日啊,讨厌!
Now, I went and spoiled all the special sexual things you had planned for him. 我不小心破坏了你精心为他准备的特别爱爱惊喜。
Damn it, Max! Now, you did give it all away. 就是,麦克斯!现在被你弄得惊喜全无了。
We were gonna do missionary, and... the other one. 我们本来要玩传教士式的,以及...另外一种招式。
Okay. Okay, I'm sorry. I forgot. I don't know how. I knew today was your birthday. 好啦。好啦,对不起,我忘记了。我不知怎么忘了,我明明早知道你今天生日。
It's tomorrow. 是明天。
So yippee! She hasn't missed it. 太好了!那她还没有错过。
All's right with the world. I'm gonna go visit the berenstains. 世间一切太平。我要去找熊夫夫玩了。
This weekend wasn't about my birthday, was it? 这个周末不是特意为我庆祝生日的,对吧?
Come on, come on. Get your hand out of his honeypot and get over here. 快开门,快开门。把手从他的"蜜罐"里拿开,快过来给老娘开门。
I'll be gone in a second, and then you guys can jump-start your sex life again. 我马上就走,然后你们俩就可以再续你们的性爱生活啦。
What do you mean "Jump-start"? 为什么会说"再续"?
How could you tell Max that we haven't had sex? You haven't even discussed that with me. 你怎么能告诉麦克斯,我们很久没做了呢?你都没跟我本人讨论过呢。
Come on, aliens. If you're ever going to abduct me, this would be the time. 快开门啊,外星人。如果你真想绑架我,现在就是最好的时机。
Don't take the attention off the fact that you forgot my birthday. 别转移你忘记我生日的这一事实。
Oh, God, I wish I was a cartoon, 天啊,我真希望我是卡通人物
so I could run right through this door, and leave behind a body-shaped hole. 这样我就可以直接穿过这扇门,然后留下一个身形的门洞。
Oh, hey, Max. 麦克斯。
Mind if I hibernate for a minute? 介意我进来"避寒"一下吗?
Oh, sure, come on in. We were just gonna eat and then dye our chest hair. 当然不介意,快进来。我们刚准备吃饭,然后染我们的胸毛。
Close that damn door now. 快把这扇该死的门关上。
Thanks, it was just getting a little tense in there. She forgot his birthday. 谢谢,那边的气氛刚才有点紧张。她忘记了他的生日。
Mm, ouch. Well, he forgot mine once, and now it's his ankle tattoo. 真伤心。他有次也忘记了我的生日,就被罚纹我生日在脚踝了。
Max, please, I insist. 麦克斯,来,快请坐。
You don't have to ask me twice. You gonna eat the pretzel roll? 我很随和,不必多问。你们要吃椒盐脆饼吗?
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh2/466357.html |