欧美人文风情第329篇:什么是职场霸凌?被霸凌了怎么办?(在线收听

 Workplace bullying is any repeated and unreasonable behavior directed at a worker or a group of workers. 职场霸凌是针对某个同事或一群同事任何一种重复性且不合理的行为。

Okay, wise guy. 好,你最聪明。
Well, here's something less obvious. While workplace bullying includes the kind of behavior you'd typically associate with bullying... 这里有些比较不明显的事情。虽然职场霸凌包含你一般会联想到霸凌的那类行动...
Good morning, fellow coworker. Get out of my face, loser. 早安,同事。滚开,你这鲁蛇。
...it also includes other more subtle forms of unreasonable behavior, like this...this. ...也包含其他比较不明显的无理行为,像这样...还有这样。
Hey, let's all go out for lunch today, but don't tell you-know-who. And this. 嘿,我们今天一起出去吃午餐,但不要跟那个人讲。还有这样。
This job you've given me seems pointless, and it isn't part of my job. 你给我的这个工作看起来没有意义,而且这不是我分内的事情。
Yeah, but what are you gonna do about it? 是啊,但你能拿我怎样?
And even though they're being a total jerk, it's kind of a good question: 虽然他们真的很机车,但这其实算是个好问题:
What are you gonna do about it? Well, you could start by checking your work's policy on bullying. 你能怎样?你可以从查阅你那份工作针对霸凌的政策开始。
You might like to talk to someone you trust, maybe a friend. 你可能会想和你信任的人聊聊,那可能是一个朋友。
I had a similar thing happened to me once, and it feels crap. 我也有遇过类似的事情,感觉真的糟透了。
Or a manager, supervisor, or HR. 或是经理、主管或是人资部门。
Just how awful this must be for you. Now that I know, we can nip this in the bud. 这对你来说肯定感觉很糟糕。现在既然我知道了,我们就可以及早制止这种行为。
Or maybe even the person who's giving you a hard time. 或可能直接找刁难你的那个人。
Excuse me. This is not okay, and it has to stop. Or if all that doesn't work... 抱歉。这很不 OK,而且这必须要停止。或如果那些都不管用...
I said get out of my face, loser. ...you might like to consider taking it further. 我说滚开,你这鲁蛇。...你可能要考虑采取进一步的行动。
Hello, inspector? I need to speak to someone about bullying. 喂,督察员吗?我需要举报有职场霸凌的情况。
Because here's something else that might not be obvious: You never have to tolerate that crap, and you deserve better, obviously. 因为有件别的事情可能不那么明显:你永远没必要忍受那种鸟事,你值得更好的,很显然是这样。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/omrwfq/466373.html