陨落星辰第一季 第125期:战前准备(在线收听

 That's it! Keep moving.  就是这样,继续

Imagine those Mechs roaring in on you!  想象那些械甲怪在朝你咆哮
How much fun you're gonna have shooting them with their own toys. 用敌人的武器消灭敌人该有多少乐趣啊
What?  怎么了
Two arms, two legs, no brains.  空有四肢,却没脑子
Welcome to the 2nd Massachusetts.  欢迎来到马萨诸塞州第二团
You want to try that again, convict?  再说一遍,你这个罪犯
You didn't crimp it.  你没卷好
Gravity. Newton. Apple tree. Do it again.  重力,牛顿,苹果树,再做一次
No, no, no, kid, look, you don't need to polish it to a shine like that. 不不,孩子,听着,不用把它擦得那么亮
When it comes to mech ammo, it's quantity, not quality.  用来打械甲怪时,要数量不要锃亮
Sure your old man was talking about me?  记得你爸爸怎么说我的吗
He said, "Stay away from Pope." Great. 他说"离珀普远点"。很好
So suddenly I'm the beneficiary of some preadolescent rebellious streak. 突然之间,我就成了青春叛逆期的受益人
He keeps treating me like this little kid, like I can't do anything. 他老把我当作小孩子一样,总觉得我什么做不了
But I want to help, too.  但我也想帮助你们
Besides, I am staying away from you, just not that far. 况且,我是没靠近你,离得不够远而已
Sound like one of my attorneys.  听起来像我的律师说的话
I guess... what's the big deal?  这没什么大不了的
I mean...it's not like your pops is gonna do anything to the little prince of the 2nd Mass. I'm not a prince. 我是说,你老爸不会为第二团小王子做一切的。我不是王子
You're not the only one.  又不是只有你一个
There's two other little princelets.  还有两位王子呢
But you're the youngest. That makes you special.  但你是最小的,所以最特别
So, what's it like, huh, walking around with that sweet Mason brand? 作为第二团副官梅森的儿子,感觉怎么样
What's it like having hair like a girl?  那你一头女人的靓发又是什么感觉
We're gonna have to work on your insults, kid.  等会再收拾你,小不点
Come on.  Andale! Andale! 12 hours -- just half a day! 加把劲,加把劲!十二个小时,就剩下半天时间
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/466463.html