生活大爆炸 第六季:第17集:有趣的旗帜(上)(在线收听) |
Previously on The Big Bang Theory... 《生活大爆炸》前情回顾 Can I have your attention, please? 请大家听我说几句
We're all here tonight because we have no one to be with. 今晚我们齐聚一堂是因为我们没有另一半相陪
We've got to stop defining our selfworth by whether or not we're in a relationship. 我们不能再以是否有恋爱对象来定义我们的自我价值
We are a community, and as long as we have each other,we're never truly alone. 我们是一个联盟只要我们团结在一起我们就不是寂寞的
That was cool. What you said. Thank you. 你说的那些话真不错,谢谢
Uh... would you like to, uh... get a cup... a cup of coffee...? Okay. Later, losers! 你想不想...去喝杯咖啡,好的哥先走一步了, 废柴联盟
So then I went to Cambridge, which was wonderful not only because it's a good school but because it totally looks like Hogwarts. 然后我去了剑桥, 超美妙的时光不只是因为那是名校是因为那里看起来超像霍格沃茨的呢(小说《哈利波特》中, 主角们就读的学校)
That's where I fell in love with astronomy,and now I'm an astrophysicist at Caltech, so I guess you could say, uh, 我就是在那里爱上了天文学我现在是任职于加州理工的天体物理学家所以也可以这么说...
Raj is my name and stars are my game. 拉杰是我名, 星辰是我命
And rhyming is also my game.So, uh, two games. 我还有押韵命哦。可以算是"一杰两命"
Uh, anyway, thatthat's enough about me. 好啦, 我自己的事情说够了
I want to hear everything about you. 我想听听关于你的一切
I have to go to the bathroom. I go to the bathroom, too. 我要去一趟厕所,我也会去厕所
Sometimes more frequently than I care to admit. 虽然有时候频繁到我都不好意思说了
Oh, I've had it checked out, it's nothing. This is going great! 不过我给医生检查过了, 一切正常,也太顺利了吧
Can I have a refill on my chai tea? Yes... 能帮我的印度茶续杯吗?太好了
I have a good feeling about this. 感觉就十分有戏啊
I should have bought condoms. Hello, I'm Dr. Sheldon Cooper. 早知道就买好套套了,您好, 我是谢尔顿·库珀博士
Welcome to Sheldon Cooper Presents: Fun with Flags. 欢迎收看由谢尔顿·库珀出品的《有趣的旗帜》
My apologies that this episode is coming late. 在此对本集节目的延误出品致歉
I did shoot one last week, in honor of Black History Month, 上周我曾拍摄了"黑人历史月"纪念集
but I was informed by my roommate that my spoton portrayal of George Washington Carver could be considered "wildly racist." 但后来受到我室友的提点我在节目中对乔治·华盛顿·卡弗的精湛描述(乔治·华盛顿·卡弗, 黑人, 美国教育家, 植物学家农业化学家, 对美国农业有巨大贡献)会有人觉得带有"严重种族歧视"
My heart goes out to the members of the AfricanAmerican community,who, like me, have been kept down by The Man. 我的心一直与所有的非裔美国人群体同在我们都是受所谓"高层"压迫的苦命人
Now, Fun with Flags is not just for the flag aficionado;it's also for the flag novice, so, to help me with that, 《有趣的旗帜》不只是给旗帜狂热爱好者看的也十分适合新晋旗帜迷因此请了位特别嘉宾
please welcome my friend, neighbor, and flag virgin yeah, not a real virgin. 大家欢迎我的朋友, 邻居, 旗帜界处女不是现实生活的处女
She's had coitus many times. 她有过多次交媾经验了
Sometimes within earshot of this flag enthusiast. 有时就在本人听得见的范围里交媾呢
Once while he was trying to watch The Incredibles. Penny.Hello. 有次还是在本人在看《超人特工队》的时候,佩妮,你好啊
So, Penny, I understand you would like to learn more about flags. 佩妮, 我知道你对旗帜有相当浓厚的兴趣, 对吗
Yeah, I can't tell you how many times I've been at a party where everyone's talking about flags and I just couldn't join in. Yeah. 对啊, 我有过太多次参加派对时, 别人在大聊特聊旗帜而我却完全插不上话的经验了
Well, you came to the right place. 那你来这里就对啦
Uh, I'm sorry, can we just pause for a minute?What's wrong? 抱歉, 我们能暂停一下下嘛?怎么了
I just think it might look more natural if you talked to me instead of the camera,you know, like, like a real conversation. 我只是觉得如果你对着我说话会比你对着摄影机说话更自然这样看起来更像在轻松聊天
It's something we work on in my acting class.Interesting. 我们在表演课上有教过这个。有意思
A few people in the comments section have said that my delivery is robotic. 有些人在评语栏就有留言过说我的教学像机器人
Perhaps that isn't the compliment it sounds like. 我一直以为是在称赞我
Yeah, let's try it again, and maybe, this time, you could work on your body language a bit. 我们再试一遍吧, 这一次也多注意一下你的肢体语言
You know, when you're all hunched like that, you're shutting the audience out, 当你这样弯腰驼背会像是拒观众于千里之外
but when you're relaxed and open,you're inviting them in. 如果你放松, 肢体张开会像是欢迎大家进入
Right. And which one do I want? Let's try open. 有道理,那我该用哪一种呢?欢迎大家那种啊
If our friend, the flag, has taught me anything,it's to go where the wind takes you. 我们的好友, 旗帜, 教过我的一件事就是向着风指引你的方向飘
As long as you remain firmly attached to a rigid pole.And... action. 不过要先确保自身良好地固定在旗杆上。开始
So, Penny... what sort of flag questions keep you awake at night? 佩妮哪些对旗帜的疑问会让你夜不成寐呢
Um, well, I'm from Nebraska.So what can you tell me about the state flag? 我是内布拉斯加州人。不如你给我讲讲我们的州旗
Gosh, Penny...what'd you have for breakfast? 天啊, 佩妮你今早早餐吃了啥啊
A big glass of good question juice? 喝了一杯"超棒问题果汁"吗
The Nebraska state flag is simply the state seal on a field of blue. 内布拉斯加州的州旗面就只是州徽印在蓝底上
Spread your legs; invite them in. 打开腿, 欢迎大家进来
I'm telling you, something's wrong. 相信我, 绝对不对劲
I can always feel it when Raj is in trouble. 拉杰碰到麻烦的时候, 我都会有感应
Geez, how close were you guys before we got married? 天啊, 我们结婚前, 你们俩是有多亲密啊
Don't look under that rock. 不要知道比较好
Raj, you okay? You in there? Go away! 拉杰, 你没事吧, 你在家吗?走开啦
Come on, buddy, open up. 兄弟, 开门嘛
We're worried about you. 我们都很担心你
Oh, just because I stopped going to work and answering my phone you think something bad happened? 就因为我没去上班然后又不接电话, 你们就觉得我出事了吗
Maybe something good happened. 也可能是发生了好事啊
Did something good happen? Of course not! 那有好事发生了吗?当然没有
Nothing good ever happens! What? 好事从不发生在我身上!怎么
Nope, justjust... whoa. It smells pretty ripe in here. 没事, 就是感叹下。里面一股恶臭味
You kind feel it in your eyes. 光是用眼睛都可以感觉到
Raj, what's going on? 拉杰, 发生什么事了
I was humiliated by yet another woman. 我又被一个女人羞辱了
You didn't kill her and chop her up that's not what we're smelling, right? No. 你没有杀死她, 然后碎尸吧屋里的味道不是尸臭, 对吧?不是
I took her for coffee,and she snuck out the bathroom window to get away from me. 我带她去喝咖啡结果她为了摆脱我从厕所的窗户溜走了
Oh, you poor baby.I went and looked. 可怜的小宝贝,我去看了
It was a high and tiny window. 那个窗户又高又小
She must have been very motivated.I'm sorry. That's awful, but come on. 她一定是想逃到了极点,我很遗憾, 那太伤人了, 但拜托
you got to shake it off. 你得放下这件事
Yeah, you can't stay in your apartment for the rest of your life. Why not? 对啊, 你不能窝在公寓里就此度过余生吧。为什么不能
With online shopping and overnight delivery, I can get anything I want. 有网上购物和隔天送达我要什么有什么
Look,I just ordered a case of Dinty Moore beef stew and two live lobsters on Amazon. 瞧,我刚在亚马逊上订了一箱炖牛肉罐头和两只活龙虾
Lobsters overnight? Oh, you're kidding. Let me see.Well, I'll be. 龙虾隔天就能送来?开什么玩笑, 我看看。我也要
Look, you can throw in a couple steaks and have a surf and turf. 还能再订个牛排配上一份海鲜牛排
The surf and turf sounds good. 海鲜牛排听起来不错
See if they corn on the cob.Guys! 看看有没有玉米棒。死阿宅们
We're trying to get him out of here, not you in. 我们是来把他救出火坑而不是把你俩推进去
You're wasting your time. 你们这是在浪费时间
Just please, leave me alone.Now what? I don't know. 拜托, 不要管我啦。现在怎么办?我不知道
We could go to Red Lobster and talk about it. 我们可以去龙虾餐厅, 边吃边谈啊
We're all thinking it. 谁不对龙虾有兴趣
I just had the decency to wait for him to leave. Hello, Sheldon.Hello. 只不过我能礼貌地等他走了再谈。你好, 谢尔顿。你好
How's the final stage of your nicotine addiction study going? Fine. "尼古丁成瘾"研究的最后阶段进行得怎么样了?还行
Just hold on.Mommy's on the phone! Sorry. 等下。老娘在打电话呢!抱歉
We've cut the monkeys down to one cigarette a day,so things are a little intense. 我们把猴子的香烟削减到一天一根所以现在局面有点紧张
Makes me miss my marijuanaabusing flatworms. 让我不禁怀念大麻上瘾的扁形虫
Those guys were mellow. Good news. 那些小家伙乖多了,好消息
Uh, the latest episode of Fun with Flags is online. 最新一集《有趣的旗帜》已经放到网上了
Oh, that's right. How'd it go with Penny? 好的, 跟佩妮合作得怎么样
Much better than I expected. 比我期望的好多了
She even gave me some helpful tips about acting and body language. Watch. 她甚至给我一些关于表演和肢体语言的有用建议。看着
Welcome to my world.Not welcome to my world. 欢迎来到我的世界我的世界不欢迎你
Welcome.Not welcome. Subtle, but powerful.I know. 欢迎不欢迎意义隐晦, 但力道十足我知道
I'm still learning to control it. 我还在学习如何控制力道
Did you tell Penny how helpful she was? 那你有跟佩妮说她的建议很有用吗
Why would I do that? 我为什么要说
Because she's your friend, and she did a nice job. 因为她是你的朋友, 她帮了你大忙
I'm sure she'd like to hear it. All right. 听到你这么说, 她肯定会开好吧
I didn't mean now. Hello? 我不是说现在啊, 喂
Yeah, yeah, you want a cigarette. 是, 是, 你想要香烟
Well, I'd like a normal boyfriend. Deal with it.
Oh, hi. What's up? 有事吗
You need me to shut the door so you can do your knocking thing? No. 需要我把门关上好让你像平时那样敲门吗?不用了
I didn't start yet; it's fine. Okay. 我还没开始, 所以没关系, 那就好
So, what do you need? 那你找我干嘛
Well, I was thinking about you helping me out last night...Penny. 我在想你昨晚帮我的事,佩妮
And I just wanted to tell you...Penny. that the answer to the question,"who did a great job?" is you. 我是过来告诉你,佩妮关于"谁的表现很棒"这个问题的答案, 是你
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz6/466597.html |