生活大爆炸第八季 第21期:玩棒球(在线收听

 So, how does this game work? I just throw it, like a real ball? 这个游戏怎么玩?就当手上真的有球那么扔吗?

Yeah, just nice and easy, right over the plate. 没错,就放轻松,瞄准了本垒板投就行。
All right. 好吧。
You suck, Wolowitz! 烂球,Wolowitz!
What's that about? 这算什么意思?
I'm heckling you. It's a beloved part of baseball. 我在喝倒彩。这是棒球备受喜爱的部分。
He's right. And given that you're probably still waiting to be picked for a game that was played in fifth grade, I'm sure you do suck. 他说得对。再加上你到现在还等着在五年级那场比赛里上场,我想你的球技肯定很烂。
Hi. What's going on? 嗨,在干什么呢?
Baseball. 打棒球。
Okay, this is not what I meant when I said go outside and play. 好吧,我说让你们出去玩不是这个意思。
He's practicing. 他在练习。
For what? 练习什么?
The Angels wanted an astronaut to throw out the first pitch, so guess who they called? 洛杉矶天使队想找一名宇航员当开球嘉宾,猜猜他们找了谁?
What, you? Really? ! 你?真的吗?!
Well, a lot of people who weren't available, but then me! 因为很多人没空去,所以就找我了!
That's so cool! Congratulations. I guess that makes you the athlete of the group. 太棒了!恭喜你。我猜你是这群人里唯一会运动的了。
Well, not just him! May I remind you that you're talking to the seeker, beater, chaser and water boy of the third place Griffith Park Quidditch team. 不止他一个!我得提醒你,你可是正在跟赢得了格利菲斯公园魁地奇球赛第三名的找球手 、击球手、 追球手和送水手说话呢。
I know. Watching your boyfriend run around with a broomstick between his legs isn't something you forget. 我知道。看到自己男朋友胯下夹着扫把跑来跑去,还真是难忘的回忆。
C'mon now, throw one. 快点,投一个。
All right, here we go. 好了,我投了。
You look like a jackass! 你个傻子!
Cut it out! You're hurting my feelings! 别说了!太让我伤心了!
Now you know why we're not outside. 现在你知道我们干嘛不出去了吧。
Our whole universe was in a hot, dense state. Then nearly 14 billion years ago expansion started...Wait!  宇宙一度又烫又稠密。140亿年前终于爆了炸... 等一下!
The Earth began to cool. The autotrophs began to drool, Neanderthals developed tools.  地球开始降温。自养生物来起哄,穴居人发明工具。
We built the Wall. We built the pyramids,Math, Science, History, unraveling the mystery. 我们建长城,我们建金字塔 、数学、 自然科学、 历史,揭开神秘。
That all started with a big bang. 一切由大爆炸开始。
Did you enjoy my lecture? 喜欢我的讲座吗?
No, and neither did our waiter. 我和服务生都不喜欢。
Well, if you're going to serve Cornish game hen, you should either be familiar with the history of Cornwall or be prepared to learn it. 要是服务生会端康尼希雏鸡肉上桌,那他要不就得熟悉康沃尔郡的历史,要不就得准备学习这段历史。
It's hard to argue with that. And I know because I saw a sad man with a pepper mill desperately try and fail. 我没法反驳你。我知道,因为我看到一个拿着胡椒磨、只是来撒下胡椒的悲惨男人绝望地尝试,还是失败了。
Hey, how was dinner? 嘿,晚饭怎么样?
Good, I had Cornish game hen. 很好,我吃了康尼希雏鸡肉。
Oh, that poor waiter. 可怜的服务生。
Sheldon, how about tomorrow night we see a movie? Sheldon,我们明晚去看电影吧?
You guys are going out two nights in a row? 你们要连着两晚出去约会?
I missed a number of date nights while I was on my train trip, and I'm contractually obligated to make them up under the terms of the Relationship Agreement. 我在火车旅行的时候错过了不少约会,"恋爱协议"的条款要求我要补足这些差额。
That's so hot. 好火热的恋爱。
It's better than hot, it's binding. 何止火热,这是契约“捆绑”呢。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz8/466887.html