生活大爆炸第八季 第154期:灵书妙探(在线收听

 Oh, yeah, I get it, you think I'm Nathan Fillion, but I'm not. So if you don't mind, I would just love to eat my lunch. 我懂了,你们以为我是内森·菲利安,可我不是。你们要是不介意,我想继续吃午饭了。(知名男演员,曾出演《萤火虫》、《灵书妙探》)

Come on. Sorry to bother you. 走吧。很抱歉打扰您了。
Don't know why he's so grumpy. I got mistaken for that guy in Life of Pi once, and I'm still floating. 真不懂他脾气怎么这么差。上次有人误以为我演了《少年派》,我到现在还飘飘然呢。(该电影男主角是另一位印度演员)
Sheldon, it's me. 谢尔顿,是我。
Oh, hey. D-Did you see that? I-I figured out how to open the door all by myself. 你好。你看到了吗?我自己找出了开门的方法。
Maybe I'll fling some feces around my cage to celebrate. 我是不是该在笼子里扔粪庆祝啊。
What are you talking about? - I know you've been giving me secret puzzle tests. 你在说什么?-我知道你秘密拿我做实验。
Sheldon, open the door. 谢尔顿,开门。
I can't. I'm naked. 我不能开。我光着呢。
I just saw you. 我刚看到你了。
Hang on. 等一下。
Open the door now. 现在开门。
Oh! Hey! -Pull up your pants! 你干嘛呢!-把裤子穿上!
It's not a big deal. I run tests like this on undergrads all the time. 这没什么大不了的。我本科的时候经常做这种实验。
If you fill out some paperwork at the university, I can get you $5. 如果你在大学里填写一些问卷,我可以给你五块钱。
I don't want $5. I want my dignity. 谁稀罕你的五块钱。我要的是尊严。
So what are we talking, like, ten bucks? 那你到底要多少,十块吗?
Thank you. - Thanks. 谢谢。-谢谢。
Sorry again. 再次抱歉。
No problem. 没关系。
A-Are you sure you're not him? Uh, you can tell us. We're scientists, not crazy fanboys. 你确定你不是他吗?你可以告诉我们的。我们是科学家,不是什么狂热粉。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz8/467290.html