生活大爆炸第八季 第205期:两边兼顾(在线收听) |
You have a new job. 你有新工作了。 Well, maybe I can do both. 或许我可以两边兼顾。
I don't think you can do both. 我不认为你可以两边兼顾。
I don't think I asked you. 我不认为我有问你意见。
Yeah, you tell him, Penny. 是啊,让他听清楚,佩妮。
Stay out of it, Kevin Smith. 别多管闲事,凯文·史密斯。
Do you think there comes a point in life when it stops feeling bad to be left out of things? 你认为人生中是否会出现一个转折点,让你不再为被人忽略而感觉难过呢?
Probably not. It's an evolutionary advantage to be included in group activities. 估计不会。被纳入团体活动是一种进化优势。
You know what? I used to be a fan of evolution, but I've since evolved, and now I think it's dumb. 你知道吗?我以前是进化论的支持者,但在我进化后,现在想想其实那理论挺蠢的。
Being left out is a terrible feeling. No one understands that better than I do. 被忽略会让人非常难过,没有人比我更了解这种感觉。
Hey, look at that. Even in your example, you're all by yourself. 快听听。即便你在自己的例子里,你也是孤身一人。
When there was a lice epidemic at my school, everybody got it except me. 当年在我的学校虱子肆虐的时候人人头上都有,唯独我没有。
I tried to fool everyone by sprinkling sugar in my hair, but I just got attacked by bees. 我试着往头发上撒糖骗其他人,但下场只是被蜜蜂蛰了一顿。
I can just picture them all right now at Feynman's house, probably discussing Schrodinger and at the same time, not discussing Schrodinger. 我可以想象他们现在在费曼旧居里的画面,可能在讨论薛定谔,同时又不在讨论薛定谔。
See? They're missing out on hilarious jokes like that. 瞧?他们错过了像这样有典故又有趣的笑话。
And at the same time, not. 同时又没过错。
It reminds me of when my stupid brother and sister would build forts in the living room and wouldn't let me in. I hated that so much. 这让我想起我的白痴哥哥姐姐。他们在客厅搭建堡垒却不让我进去,恨得我牙痒痒。
You know, there's nothing I can do about getting you invited to the symposium, but if you wanted...we could build a fort. 或许,我不能让你获邀去参加学术报告会。但如果你想...我们可以搭建一座堡垒。
Isn't that a little juvenile? -More juvenile than this? 那会不会有点太幼稚了?-会比这个还幼稚吗?
I'll get the blankets. You Google how to have childlike fun. 我去拿毯子。你上网搜搜如何享受孩子般的乐趣。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz8/467444.html |