生活大爆炸 第九季:第20集 谁没有黑历史啊(下)(在线收听) |
Hey, you guys want to play a drinking game? 你们想玩一个喝酒游戏吗 Oh, well now, well now, we'll never win. You always play the drinking game. 那啥...我们根本赢不了啊,这项活动你老玩
Not the drinking game, a drinking game. To be fair, good at both. What's the game? 不是"喝酒"这游戏,是喝酒玩的游戏,说句公道话,两种她都是高手,怎么玩
All right, it's called Never Have I Ever. The rules are simple. Someone says something they've never done, but if you have done it, you take a drink. 好,这个游戏叫"我从未做过",规则特别简单,每人说一件自己从未做过的事,但其他人谁做过,谁就得喝酒
I've never played that before. 我从未玩过这个游戏
Hey, now, wait. Have we started? Do I drink? 等一下,我们已经开始了吗,我需要喝酒吗
What is happening? Okay. Calm down. I'll go first. 到底怎么回事,好了,冷静一点,我先来
All right, let's see. Never have I ever... 好,我看看啊,我从未...
She's trying to think of something she's never done before. This could take a while. Very funny. 她正在努力回想一件她没做过的事,这够她想好久了,好好笑哦
Okay, never have I ever...Yeah, you know what? Let's just circle back. 我从未...算了吧,还是先从你们开始吧
Okay, I'll go. Never have I ever been arrested. So I drink. 好的,我先来,我从未被逮捕过,那我就得喝了
No, it's only if you've done it. Got it. 不,只有你做过才需要喝,懂了
I can't believe you've been arrested. 真不敢相信你居然被逮捕过
I can't believe Penny hasn't. 我还不敢相信佩妮没被逮捕过呢
Sheldon, what did you do? 谢尔顿,你犯了什么事啊
Well, I'm not proud of it, but...I jaywalked. 这不是一件值得骄傲的事,不过我曾经乱穿马路
Oh, no, it's like a horror movie. We're trapped in a cabin with a maniac. 我的妈呀,这不就跟恐怖片一样吗,我们和一个疯子一起困在小木屋里
I'm surprised you would do that. 我真惊讶你居然做了这种事
No, I crossed in the middle of the street. And normally, I wouldn't, but I saw an aggressivelooking Girl Scout, and it was the heart of cookie season. 我从街道的中间乱穿的,通常情况下,我不会做这种事,但我看见了一个虎视眈眈的女童子军,当时又恰逢女童军饼干销售旺季
Anyway, there was a police officer, and he witnessed the whole thing. 总之,路边站了一个警察,他目睹了整个过程
What he arrested you for that? 什么,他就为了这个逮捕你吗
No, he didn't do anything. So I said, "You just saw me jaywalk. Why aren't you doing your job?" You know? 不,他什么也没做,于是我说,"你刚才看见我乱穿马路了,你是白吃干饭的吗"
"MMaybe I should arrest you forfor impersonating a police officer." 也许我应该以冒充警察罪逮捕你才对"
And then you got arrested. 然后你就被逮捕了
Oh, and how. I feel like I just made a horrible mistake. 这也是我被逮捕的原因,我觉得自己犯了一个大错
Yeah. But on the other hand, I didn't kick him out of our lives. I just asked him to back off a little. Yeah. 没错,不过从另一方面来说,我又不是要跟他断绝来往,我不过让他别太越界而已,没错
What? Are you gonna cry? Yeah! 怎么了,你要哭了吗,没错
Is it baby hormones or actually sad? 你这是孕期荷尔蒙作祟,还是真的很难过啊
I can't tell anymore! I'll go get him. 我自己也分不出来,我马上去找他
And bring back the bear! 把熊熊也带回来
This game's dangerous. I could get you in trouble. How? 这个游戏太危险了,我轻轻松松就能让你惹上麻烦,此话怎讲
Well, never have I ever used Sheldon's toothbrush to clean the sink. 我从未用谢尔顿的牙刷来刷水槽
Fine, is that how you want to play this? 好呀,你想这么玩是吧
All right, never have I ever come up with a nickname for my own genitals. 很好,我从未给自己的生殖器取过小名
Never should've told you about Alvin and the Chipmunks. 我就不该把《鼠来宝》那三只的名字告诉你
Okay. My turn. Never have I ever completely rocked my girlfriend's world in bed. 好了,该我了,我从未...让我女友在床上爽歪歪
Amy...You know the rules. Drink. 艾米...你懂规则的啦,喝吧
Yeah, go ahead. That's right. 你也喝吧,正是小爷
All right, my turn. Oh, I know. Never have I ever kept a secret bank account, because I think my wife can't handle money. 好了,该我了,我知道了,我从未因为觉得我老婆不善理财而有一个放私房钱的银行账号
Did I win? I feel like I won. 我赢了吗,我觉得好像是我赢了
I can't believe this. You realize I make more money than you? 我真不敢相信,你知道我赚得比你多对吧
I don't, I know, but this isn't a big deal. It's just a little savings I put aside. 我不是,我知道,但可有啥关系啊,我不过是私下存了点小钱嘛
We're married. We're supposed to share everything. 我们已经结婚了,我们应该分享一切
What you mean, like, your massive credit card debt? 你是指,分享你的巨额信用卡账单吗
I'm calling it. I won. 我要宣布了,我赢了
I appreciate the apology, but it's really not necessary. I overstepped my bounds. 我很感激你来道歉,但这真的没有必要,是我过界了
No, Raj, you've been great. I just, I need to start doing my part around here. 不,拉杰,你做得很棒,但我也需要开始承担我的那部分责任了
I hear that. Well, if that's the case, is there anything I can do to help? 本宫听到了,如果是这样的话,有什么需要我帮忙的吗
Well, not right now. But we could try out that microphone you got us, and listen to the baby's heartbeat. 目前没有,不过我们可以试试你给我们买的麦克风听听孩子的心跳
Really? It's okay if I listen with you?! Of course. 真的吗,我可以跟你们一起听吗,当然了
Can I squirt the ultrasound jelly on your stomach? 那我能往你的肚肚上射超声波胶吗
Hey, look at that. It's weird again. 瞧瞧啊,又开始变味了
Okay, you have every right to be mad. And what you said is true. 好的,你完全有权生气,你说的也是实话
You do make more money than me. So I had no right to do what I did. And I'm so sorry. I hope you can forgive me. 你确实赚得比我多,我没有权做出那种事,真的很对不起,希望你能原谅我
How long have you had this secret account? 这个秘密账户你有了多久
A couple years, but I just put a few bucks aside every month for emergencies. 有几年了,但只是每个月存上几块钱以备不时之需
Well, how much you got in there? $6,427. $47 once my nana's birthday check gets here. 你存了多少钱,6427美元,等奶奶给我的20块生日红包到了,就6447了
My God, Leonard, do you know what I could do with that kind of money? 天啊,莱纳德,你知道这么一笔钱我能拿来干嘛吗
No, I do, and that's why I hid it. 我知道,所以我才藏起来了
What good is it if you don't use it? 你要是不用,这钱有什么意义
Uh, uh, you have shoes you love, but never wear. I have money I love, but never spend. 你有你爱但是从不穿的鞋,而我有我爱但从来不花的钱啊
We're kind of a cute couple that way. 我们俩还真是天造地设的一对呢
Again, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kept it a secret. 再次说声对不起,我不应该瞒着你的
Well, I have a secret I've been keeping from you, too. 其实我也有没告诉你我的秘密
Is it a secret bank account? Because that would be awesome. 是秘密银行账户吗,因为那就太棒了
I hate my job. Really? Why? 我恨我的工作,真的吗,为什么
Because I don't feel good flirting with doctors for sales. I mean, I know I make a lot of money. But I haven't been happy for a while. 为了卖药而跟医生调情,感觉特别不好,虽然我确实挣了很多钱,但我已经不开心很长一段时间了
Why didn't you tell me? 那你为什么不告诉我呢
Because I know how important it is to you that I'm having some success. That's not true. 因为我知道你有多在乎我能取得一些成绩,不是这样的
Okay, really? So you'd be fine if I went back to acting and waiting tables again? 真的吗,那么我回去当演员当服务员,你也不介意吗
If that's what you want to do, yes. 如果那是你想做的事,我不介意
Well, it's not what I want to do. Oh, yes. 那不是我想做的事,太好了
Doesn't matter what I want. Look, this job is gonna get me out of debt. So I'm gonna do the grownup thing and see it through. 我想要什么并不重要,这份工作能让我还清卡债,我就会做成年人该做的事,坚持到底
Well, that is the grownup thing. I guess. 那确实是成年人的行为,大概吧
I love you. I love you, too. 我爱你,我也爱你
You know, never have I ever made love in the forest while it was raining. 话说我从未在雨天的森林中做过爱
Well, guess I gotta drink. 看来该我去喝酒了
All right, here we go. I'm not hearing anything. 好了,准备开始,我什么都没听到
Well, give me a second. Are you sure you can do this? 等一下,你确定你能做好吗
Hey, who found four dollars and change on the beach with his metal detector? 是谁用金属探测器在沙滩里找到过四块多美元的钢镚
I buried it there, so we could go home. 是我埋的,好让我们能回家
Wait, that's it. Isn't that the best? 等等,听到了,这简直是最美好的事情了
You guys made a person. We did. 你们造了个人,是的
And I like to think I helped. You didn't. 我感觉我也有帮到忙,你没有
Oh, um, never have I ever drunk milk past its expiration date. 我从未喝过过期的牛奶
Never have I ever cancelled a dentist appointment. 我从未取消过牙医预约
Oh, uh, never have I ever put my foot in the ocean. 我从未把脚伸进过大海
Never have I ever honked if I liked anything. 我从未路上看见喜欢的东西就按喇叭
Uh... never have I ever thrown, caught or touched a Frisbee. 我从未扔出,接到或碰过飞盘
Never have I ever put salt on my food without trying it first. 我从未在尝过我的食物之前就开始撒盐
Never have I ever pushed all the buttons in an elevator. Well, we all have a past. 我从未把电梯里的所有按钮都按了过,谁没有黑历史啊
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz9/467510.html |