跟踪者Stalker 第24期:寻求帮助的佩里(在线收听

 What are you doing here, Perry?  你来干什么,佩里

I didn't come here to rat you out or anything  我不是来告发你的
if that's what you're worried about.  如果你在担心这个的话
I'm not worried.  我一点都不担心
Really?  真的吗
Because you assaulted me in a parking lot.  因为你在停车场里殴打我
I have no recollection of that.  我不记得了
What do you want?  你想干什么
Sorry. I didn't come here to be contentious.  不好意思,我不是过来吵架的
I wanted to tell you  我只想告诉你
that it was wrong of me to harass Eric.  我骚扰埃里克是不对的
I won't be contacting him anymore.  我不会再联系他了
I heard you loud and clear.  你的意思我清楚了
Good. I'll hold you to it.  很好,你这话我记住了
If that's all...  如果没别的事
Help me.  帮帮我
I mean, I...  我是说...
I need help. I know it.  我很清楚我需要帮助
You know it?  你知道
How?  怎么知道的
I fixate.  我很偏执
I can't explain it,but there this part of me  我不知道怎么解释,但我脑子里
in my head that causes me to focus on someone,  总有一种力量驱使我去关注某些人
and then it takes over.  然后这股力量就占据了我
I want to know them.I want to be with them.  让我想了解他们,和他们在一起
It's like a drug,  就像吸毒一样
and then the obsession fuels me.  这种痴迷让我得到满足
It makes me matter.  让我觉得自己很重要
There's something wrong with me.  我肯定是有问题
If you want help, Perry,  佩里,如果你想得到帮助
call this man.  打给这个人
He's a therapist.  他是一位心理医生
He can help you if you're serious.  如果你是真心的,他会帮你
Thank you.  谢谢你
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzz/467808.html