跟踪者Stalker 第66期:摊牌,化解尴尬(在线收听) |
I have something on that cop lieutenant Beth Davis. 我查到那个副队长贝丝·戴维斯了 What did you find? 查到什么了
Beth Davis is not her real name. 贝丝·戴维斯不是她的真名
It's Michelle Webber. 她真名叫米歇尔·韦伯
Who, exactly, is Michelle Webber? 那她究竟是什么人
I have a whole file. 我手上有完整的资料
You send my payment to paypal, and it's all yours. 把钱打到我账上,我就都给你
Will I be disappointed? 会让我失望吗
Oh, No. It's good. 不会的,料十足啊
I have a feeling it's exactly what you're looking for. 我觉得,这正是你想要找的
Morning. 早上好
Morning. 早上好
Look. We never talked about the other night. 那晚的事我们一直没好好谈谈
I thought we did the morning after. 第二天早上不是已经谈过了吗
We said that we were both adults and professional and we wouldn't let it get in the way. 我们同意彼此都是成年人,具有专业素养,不会让这事妨碍工作
Has something changed? 有问题了吗
Yes. You. You're being weird. 对,你,你变得很奇怪
Yes. I'm being weird. Sorry about that, and I'm sorry about the other night. 是,是我最近怪怪的,对不起,那晚的事我也很抱歉
Look. I get it. 我明白
You don't want to mix your work life with your personal life. 你不希望工作和私人生活搅和在一起
My personal life is a wreck, Janice. 我的个人生活就是一团糟,詹妮丝
It always has been. 一直都是如此
I'm a screw up like that, and I was hoping I could do things differently here in LA. 我总是搞砸,我原本希望到了洛杉矶我能有所改变
Why did you come to LA.? 你为什么来洛杉矶
You know what? It's none of my business. 算了,这不关我的事
I'm an adult. We had a moment. It's over. 我是个成年人了,我们之间曾有火花,但现在已经结束了
Thank you. 谢谢
Who's Beth talking to? 贝丝在和谁谈话呢
College girl, attacked by a clown in a Halloween store last night. 一个女大学生,昨晚在一家万圣节戏服店被一个小丑袭击
I hate clowns. 我讨厌小丑
I hate Halloween. 我讨厌万圣节
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzz/467859.html |