跟踪者Stalker 第89期:再起冲突(在线收听) |
Robyn... Yeah? Where's Andrea? 罗宾。怎么?安德莉亚在哪里 I think she went to the kitchen upstairs. 我觉得她去楼上的厨房了
Robyn? 罗宾
Kenneth. 肯尼斯
I need to talk to you. 我得跟你谈谈
No. You stay away from me. You can't be here. 不,你离我远点,你不能来这里
I just want to talk, Andrea. 我只是想跟你聊聊,安德莉亚
I have a restraining order. Don't you get near me. 我有限制令,你不能靠近我
Have you lost your mind? I'm calling the police. 你疯了吗?我要报警了
Why would you send that video? 你为什么要发那段视频
Why'd you have to drag Melissa into this? 你为什么要把梅丽莎卷入这件事
You stay away from me. Oh! 你离我远点
Stay down. 蹲下
You ok? 你还好吗
I don't know what I ever loved about that man. 我不知道我当初为什么会爱上他
You sent that video to Melissa. Why would youdo that? 是你把那段视频发给梅丽莎的。为什么要这样做
You knew it would provoke him. 你明知那样会激怒他
He killed my dog. He attacked me. 他杀了我的狗,还袭击了我
I wanted Melissa to see what kind of man she was marrying. 我希望梅丽莎能看清她要嫁的人是什么样
And why didn't you tell us that you were sleeping with Kenneth? I don't get it. 你为什么没告诉我们你一直在跟肯尼斯上床。我不懂
Because I'm not. It only happened once two months ago. 因为我没有。两个月前发生过一次
He came over to the house to get a few of his things. 他来家里取自己的东西
We got talking. One thing led to another, and... 然后聊了天。一步一步,自然而然
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzz/467963.html |