跟踪者Stalker 第96期:演员遇袭(在线收听

 The Soho House? No, I can't.  去苏荷馆?我没时间

I have an early call time tomorrow night, and I've got a ton of a dialogue to learn. 我明晚必须早点到后台准备,有一堆台词要背
Why don't we do Giorgio's this weekend?  我们周末去希奥尔希奥怎么样
Ok. All right. Talk to you later. Bye.  也行,晚点聊,拜拜
Ahh. That's nice.  水温真舒服
"Paul, you can't do this.  保罗,你不能这么做
"You can't show up here and profess your love and expect me to forget everything you've ever done." 你不能就这样出现,向我表白,还指望我忘记你的所作所为
Ok. "Paul begs." blah, blah, blah.  然后,保罗恳求了很久之类的
"I'll never trust you, Paul, and once the trust is gone, love is lost." 我再也不会信任你了,保罗,信任一旦不在,爱也就不在了
"Tears flow."  保罗泪如雨下
Emily? You still here? 艾米丽?你还在吗?
I thought you were taking the night off, babe.  我以为你回去休息了,亲爱的
Yummy. Emily? 闻着真香。艾米丽?
Emily? Where are you? 艾米丽?你在哪?
Emily?  艾米丽
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzz/467973.html