跟踪者Stalker 第131期:焦虑不安的贝丝(在线收听) |
First, you receive an unsigned sympathy card with a clipping of your sister and then this? 首先,你收到了附有你姐剪报的匿名慰问卡,然后又收到了这个 Someone's trying to tell me they know about my past. 有人想告诉我,他知道我的过去
That bear was in a box in my closet for years. 我多年来一直把那只熊放在我衣柜的盒子里
How would anyone know it was there? 怎么会有人知道这熊在哪呢
They've been inside my house. 他们进过我家
Have you called the security company? 你打过电话给保安公司吗
Yeah, I did. I changed the locks, I got a new code. 打了,我换了锁,也设了新密码
Tracy, you're the only one who had my old passcode. 特蕾西,只有你有我的旧密码
I've given it to no one. 我没给过任何人
Where do you keep the information? 你把密码存在哪
In my contacts, but it's password-protected. You know this. 在我手机通讯录里,但我手机有密码。这你是知道的
Yeah. I know. I just... I'm just trying to figure out how somebody got into my home. 是,我知道,我只是...我只想搞清楚怎么会有人进到我家的
Well, there's no way they got the information from me. 反正他们肯定不是从我这拿的密码
Where's Ray? Has he been released? 雷在哪?他被放出来了吗
No. I called the hospital in Seattle. He's still institutionalized. 没有,我打过电话给西雅图的医院,他还在那
Have you talked about this with your colleagues? 你跟你的同事们谈过这件事吗
Beth, you have to investigate this. It's what you do. 贝丝,你得调查这件事,这是你擅长的
I know. I will. I just... It's complicated at work. No one knows about me. 我知道,我会的,只是,牵扯到职场,就很复杂了。没人知道我的事
Hello? And how are you today? As tired as I am? 喂?你今天好吗?像我一样累吗?
Um, Brody, I can't talk right now. Can I call you back? 布洛迪,我现在不方便讲话。我待会打给你好吗
Sure. Is everything ok? 当然可以,没事吧
Yeah. I just can't talk. 没事,只是现在不方便讲话
I'll ring you back, and, yes, I'm exhausted. Bye. 我会给你回电话的,是,我累坏了。再见
So things are good with you and Brody? 你和布洛迪还好吗
Yeah. I mean, it is what it is. 挺好的,就这样呗
Does he have access to your phone? 他能拿到你的电话吗
It's password-protected. Brody doesn't even know you. 我电话有密码。布洛迪都不认识你
How well do you know him? Seriously? 你有多了解他?你是认真的吗
I'm sorry. This whole thing, I'm on edge. 对不起。这件事把我搞得焦虑不安
Beth, I am here for you. I always will be, but I'm not the police. 贝丝,我在呢,我会永远陪着你,但我不是警察
It's time for you to talk to someone about this. This is scary stuff. Please. Ok. 你是时候找人聊聊这件事了。这事很吓人,求你了。好吧
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzz/468076.html |