跟踪者Stalker 第139期:另外一个跟踪者(在线收听

 We investigated Claudia's claims, expecting to knock holes in them. 我们调查了克劳迪娅的说法,本想找到其中的漏洞

A forensic expert found her bruising to be consistent with a struggle. 一位司法鉴定专家发现她的瘀伤与挣扎的痕迹一致
He ruled out the possibility of self-infliction.  他排除了自我伤害的可能性
Much as I would love to believe I'm not responsible for her suicide attempt 虽然我很不愿意相信是我造成了她的自杀倾向,
when she's off her meds, Claudia gets agitated. 但是克劳迪娅停药后情绪就开始激动
The bruises could be from an unrelated event.  这些伤痕可能是别的事造成的
Maybe, but we now know for a fact she wasn't here last night. 也许,但我们现在确定昨晚她没有来这里
She had to be.  她肯定来了
Neighbors place her at home at the time. She had a verbal altercation. 邻居证明她整晚都在家,她跟人发生了口角
That would mean someone staged her suicide, tried to kill her? 也就是说有人作出她自杀的假象,试图杀了她
You do know she's a paranoid schizophrenic.  你知道她有妄想型精神分裂症吧
Which makes her the perfect pawn. For what? 所以对方才利用她作棋子。来干什么
Someone's trying to get to you, doctor.  有人想要伤害你,医生
Isn't losing a patient to suicide one of the worst things that can happen to a psychiatrist? 作为心理医生,自己的病人自杀身亡,难道不是最糟糕的情况吗
I believe you have another stalker. Who? 你似乎还有一位跟踪者。谁
Given your profession, let's start with your client list.  介于你的专业,我们从患者名单查起吧
Maybe someone who knows about Claudia's obsession with you. Had she ever done group therapy? 也许对方知道克劳迪娅对你的迷恋。她参加过集体诊疗吗
No. My patients never interact.  没有,我的患者从不相互接触
Do you have any disgruntled patients, maybe someone whom you'd never suspect? 你有对你心怀不满的患者吗,也许是你从不怀疑的人
I'd suspect them. I'm good at my job.  我会怀疑他们,我很擅长自己的工作
Look, detective. I have frustrated patients. I have all kinds of patients. 听我说,警探,有些患者很绝望。我有很多不同类型的患者
But a person who would kill an innocent woman just to hurt me?  但是不会有人为了伤害我而杀掉一个无辜女人
No. You're looking for someone with narcissistic personality disorders 会做出这种事的人肯定有自我陶醉倾向,情绪不稳定
with sociopathic tendencies, someone who feels aggrieved. 还有反社会人格,非常愤愤不平
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzz/468084.html