疑犯追踪第1季 第4期:一份恐怖的名单(在线收听

 What if you could stop those? 如果你能阻止这些罪行呢?

I've got a list. 我有张名单。
A list of people who are about to be involved in very bad situations. Murders, kidnappings. 名单上的人都将被牵连到某种危险情况中。比如谋杀,绑架。
The people that are on my list, they have no idea that anything's about to happen to them. 我名单上的这些人,他们对此浑然不知。
Most of them are just ordinary people , 他们大多只是普通人
like her. 比如她。
Thank you. 谢谢。
Her name is Diane Hansen, and this week she's at the top of my list. 她名叫黛安·汉森,本周她在我名单的首位。
I don't know exactly what's going to happen or what her role in it is. 我不知道到底会发生什么,也不知道她会扮演什么角色。
She might be the victim. 她可能是受害人,
She could be the perpetrator. 可能是行凶者。
All I know is that she's involved. 我只知道她被牵连其中。
I want you to follow her, figure out what's gonna to happen, and stop it from happening. 我要你跟着她,查出会发生什么并加以阻止。
So what do you think? 你觉得如何?
I think you're a bored rich guy. 我觉得你是闲得蛋疼的阔佬。
I think that woman's probably your ex-wife or someone you rode in an elevator with once. 我觉得那女人大概是你前妻,或是你某天在电梯里搞过的女人。
And either way, I think I'm done. 不管怎么样,我都要走了。
Tonight police are looking for a homeless man for further questioning. 警方今晚在找一名流浪汉做进一步问话。
The unidentified man was originally believed to be the victim of a violent assault on the subway. 警方本以为该身份不明的男子是地铁里遭受暴力袭击的受害人。
But now police consider the man a person of interest in a number of crimes nationwide. 但现在警方将他作为国内多起案件的疑犯。
Hey, sweetheart, what's wrong? 亲爱的,怎么了?
Jess, what's wrong? 洁西,怎么了?
You need to understand, Mr. Reese, the information I have is incomplete, but it's never wrong. 你要明白,里瑟先生,我所得到的信息并不完整,但从来不会出错。
You need to know what it would be like to be forced to listen to someone get murdered, and not be able to do anything about it. 你要知道眼睁睁地听着有人被杀却对此无能为力是什么感觉。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/1/468272.html