疑犯追踪第1季 第6期:标连了暴力罪行的社保号(在线收听

 Drivers licenses...credit cards. 驾照,信用卡。

Six cover identities. 六个掩护身份。
Funds to be replenished through a proxy corporation. 资金通过代理公司提供。
Just like when you were with the agency. 就跟你当年为情报局工作一样。
When I was with the agency, I knew who was picking up the tab. 我在情报局工作时,我知道谁给我买单。
This is your list? 这就是你的名单吗?
The list? Yeah. 那份名单吗?没错。
But you don't get names, do you? 但你拿到的不是名字,是吗?
These are social security numbers. 这都是社保号码。
And each of them map out to a violent crime. 每个号码都标连了暴力罪行。
And all of these numbers represent...Lost chances. 所有这些号码都代表了错失的机会。
I could be a lot more help to you if you just tell me where you're getting these numbers. 我可以更好地帮助你,只要你告诉我这些号码从何而来。
It doesn't really matter where I get the numbers. 这些号码从何而来并不重要。
What you need to know is that the next number that's up is hers. 你只需要知道下一个号码指向她。
Diane Hansen. Grew up in Detroit. 黛安·汉森。在底特律长大。
Moved to the city after law school. Single. 法学院毕业后来到纽约。单身。
She have any enemies? 她有敌人吗?
One or two. 一两个。
She's an assistant district attorney. 她是地方检察官助理。
Best conviction record in her department. 全部门定罪记录最高。
We have no idea when this bad thing might happen, huh? 我们完全不知道祸事几时发生吗?
Could be in a week. 可能是一周后,
Could be five minutes. 也可能是五分钟后。
That's why we need to learn as much as we can about her. 所有我们要尽可能了解她。
How do you intend to begin? 你打算怎么做?
The slow way. 慢点的方式,
Cultivate a relationship to allow you to earn the asset's trust. 培养感情,获取知情者的信任。
And the fast way? 那快点的方式呢?
First, you break into their home and go through all their stuff. 首先,闯进目标的家,查看目标的东西。
Email, financial records, personal effects. 电邮,财务记录,私人物品。
Then you hack into their cell phone. 然后黑进他们的电话。
As long as it's charged and has signal, you can use the GPS to track them. 只要有电,有信号,就能用GPS追踪他们。
You can use the microphone to listen into their conversations whether they're talking on the phone or not. 可以用麦克风窃听他们的谈话,无论他们是否在打电话。
Hi, mom. I'm sorry I haven't called you back... 妈妈,抱歉没回你电话...
Third step- you need picture. 第三步需要监控画面。
A wireless camera, and you can keep an eye on them from anywhere. 无线摄像头,可以随时随地监控他们。
I know you're worried. I know. I'm fine. 我知道你担心我,我知道,我没事。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/1/468274.html