疑犯追踪第1季 第10期:找到迈克(在线收听

 All right, thanks. 好的 谢了。

You went to see Pope last night? 你昨晚去见波普了吗
Yeah. I gave him one more chance to turn in his accomplice, cut a deal. 对 我又给了他次机会供出他的同伙 达成交易。
He give you anything? 他供出来了
No. As usual. 没有 老样子。
I'm, uh--I'm late. 我要 迟到了。
She's trying to track down Pope's brother Michael. 她想要找到波普的弟弟迈克。
He can ID the real killers. 他能指认真凶。
And she's stonewalling Wheeler. 而且她在敷衍威勒。
What, does she think he's involved? 怎么 她怀疑他牵连其中吗
Remember, Pope said they were protected from on high. 记住 波普说他们有高层罩着。
Wait a second. 慢着。
Turns out there's a good reason she doesn't trust Wheeler. 看来她不信任威勒是有理由的。
He might be working with the killers. 他可能正和凶手们合作。
And they're after Michael Pope. 而他们正在追杀迈克·波普。
We better get to this kid before someone else does. 我们最好在他们之前找到那孩子。
Michael...can I talk to you for a second? 迈克,能跟你聊几句吗?
I've got a message from your brother. 你哥让我给你传话。
You don't know my brother. 你又不认识我哥。
Not exactly. 不太认识。
But I know what you saw. 但是我知道你看到了什么。
I'm not the only one looking for you. 我不是唯一找你的人。
You need to come with me. 你得跟我走。
Hey, help me. 嘿,救命。
This man is trying to put me in a taxi cab with him! 这人想把我塞进出租车里带走,
He's trying to take pictures of me. 他想拍我照片。
What's going on? 怎么回事?
How you doing? 你们好啊?
Michael Pope's still on the subway. 迈克·波普还在地铁里。
When he comes up for air, you can use the GPS on your phone to find him. 等他出来透气的时候你就能用你手机上的GPS找到他。
If Pope's right about these guys, I'm gonna need a hell of a lot more than a cell phone. 如果波普对那些人的描述是真的,那我需要的可远远不止一部手机。
About that, I don't like firearms very much. 关于这点,我不太喜欢武器。
Well, neither do I, But if someone has to have them, I'd rather it was me. 我也不喜欢,但既然总有人要拿,那就不如我拿。
Besides, my friend from the subway has a line on some. 而且,我地铁上的朋友刚好有点货出手。
Lightly used. 基本全新。
Steep discount. 折扣优惠。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/1/468278.html