疑犯追踪第1季 第11期:有人先一步找到迈克波普(在线收听) |
Pop, what about this one? 老爹,这个怎么样? Are you planning on buying that one? 你想买那个吗?
I was just showing it to... 我就想显摆给...
Put it back on the table before somebody else kicks your ass. 放回去免得被扁。
Have you guys seen the men's room? 你们知道男厕所在哪么?
Hey, Anton. Good to see you again. 你好啊,安东。再见到你真高兴。
You know this guy? 这人你认识?
That's some pretty serious equipment. 这些东西相当不错啊。
Have you guys taken a safety course? 你们上过安全教育课吗?
Take you, for instance. 比如说,你。
You're holding that thing sideways. 你这么横着拿。
You can't aim it, And two, it'll eject a shell casing right into your face. See? 就没法瞄准其次,抛壳会打上你的脸。看到没?
I'm gonna hold on to these while you guys get some more practice. 这些我保管了,你们就再多练练吧。
Have a nice day. 过得愉快。
Who the hell was that? 那哥们什么人啊?
Reese? I got a signal from your phone. 里瑟?我发现了你的手机信号。
Tell me you found Michael Pope. 告诉我你找到迈克·波普了。
He's the only one who knows who's coming after Hansen. 只有他知道谁会去找汉森的麻烦。
I found him, but somebody else found him first. 我找到了,但是有人先我一步。
Listen. Oh, Mikey. 听好。小迈。
You were gonna tell him all about us. 你会把我们的事都告诉他。
Weren't you? Hmm? 是不是?
Head uptown. 去上城区。
Are you hearing this? 你听见了么?
97th and Riverside. 97街跟河滨路交汇口。
Step on it. 赶快。
We're gonna put a couple in the back of his head. 我们给他脑后开几个洞。
Make it look like a gang thing. 弄成帮派所为的样子。
You gotta do something. 你快想办法。
Relax. I'm on it. 放心。我搞定。
Keep the change. 不用找了。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/1/468279.html |