疑犯追踪第1季 第32期:无法改变的悲剧(在线收听

 Theresa is the legal heir to that property. 特蕾莎是法定的继承人。

Theres...what are you talking about? She's dead. 特蕾莎...你胡说些什么啊?她死了。
She's alive. 她还活着。
No thanks to you. 这和你无关。
If you'd come forward, cleared your brother's name, she might not have spent the last two years hiding. 要是你当初站出来还你哥哥清白,这两年来她就不用躲着了。
From you. 躲着你。
You know, I went to see your Aunt Elizabeth. 我去拜访了你婶婶伊丽莎白。
She seems like a lovely person. 她人似乎很好。
You tell her about me? 你告诉她我的事了吗?
No. Of course not. 没有。当然没有。
But she did mention how much she missed you. 但她说她很想念你。
She even showed me an old photo. 她还给我看了张老照片。
You know, there's no changing what happened to your family. 你家人的悲剧已经无法改变了。
But you do have someone out there that loves you. 但这世上还有人爱着你。
Yeah? What do you know? 是吗?你才不懂?
I know what it's like to lose someone, and to feel the need to disappear. 我了解失去亲人的感受,也理解隐姓埋名的感受。
But, trust me, you don't want to leave people behind. 但相信我,你并不想抛弃大家。
When were you going to tell me? 你打算什么时候才告诉我?
I wasn't gonna tell you, I guess. 我压根没打算告诉你。
I'd rather I didn't know myself. 连我自己都不想知道。
All these people. 所有这些人。
And this damn machine knew. 这该死的机器知道的事。
You knew...someone wanted to harm them. 你知道....有人想害他们。
Kill them. 要杀他们。
And you did nothing? 而你却袖手旁观?
You knew what we were building here. 你知道我们在这儿造什么。
This thing looks for plotters, for schemers. 这机器找的是搞阴谋的人。
It looks for malicious intent. 找的是恶意的蓄谋。
We built it to stop terrorists before they could act. 我们建造它是为了阻止恐怖分子。
But a machine doesn't understand the difference between those crimes that are relevant to national security and the ones that are irrelevant. 但这机器不懂其中的区别,它没法分辨危及国家安全的罪行和其它无关信息。
Irrelevant? 无关信息?
So you taught it the difference? 所以你教它分辨二者?
You want to play god? 你想扮演上帝?
No, I don't. 不,我不想。
That's the whole point. 这就是问题所在。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/1/468300.html