疑犯追踪第1季 第39期:抢劫银行的"无聊"家伙(在线收听

 Hey, Finch. 喂,芬奇。

Finch, are you there? 芬奇,你在吗?
Yes. Is there a problem? 在。有什么问题吗?
What are you doing? 你在干什么?
Nothing. 没什么。
Thought you said you'd never lie to me. 你不是说好不骗我了吗。
What's the problem, Mr. Reese? 到底什么事,里瑟先生?
Our guy, Joey Drban...I've been on him for eight hours, 我们的目标,乔伊·杜班...我已经跟了他八个小时了,
and all he's done is open doors for old ladies, and now he's going window shopping. 他除了帮老大妈开门就是在逛商店看橱窗。
If the machine's given us his number, he must be caught up in something. 既然机器给出了他的号码,那他就肯定有事。
He got a text, it's a bit garbled. 他收到一条短信,有点像密码。
Sending it over. 发过去了。
Anchor d-0. This supposed to mean something? 这是什么意思?
I don't know. 我怎么不知道。
You're the genius. 你才是负责动脑的哎。
Get down, get down. You, open the door now! I said, "Get down!" 趴下,趴下。喂,你,把门打开!我说了,“趴下!”
Go! Go! Get down! 快走!快走!趴下!
Get on the ground! 趴在地上!
Down, down to the ground! You, open the door. 趴下!你,快把门打开。
Now. I said, "Get down." 快点。我说了,“趴下。”
Head down. 低下头。
50 seconds! 还有50秒!
Head down. Don't look at me. 低下头。别看我。
40 seconds! 还有40秒!
Not a good idea, pal. 伙计,别动歪脑筋。
30 seconds! 还有30秒!
Wrap it up! 把钱都包好!
10 seconds, Sierra. Move! Sierra, move! Enough! 还有10秒,S。快走!S,快点!够了!
I'm back, Mr. Reese. 我回来了,里瑟先生。
I've deciphered that text—it's a street address...for a bank. 我破译了那条短信 - 是个地址是家银行。
No kidding, Finch. 好吧,芬奇。
What I said about our guy being boring—I take it back. 刚才那段抱怨这家伙无聊的话——我收回。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/1/468374.html