疑犯追踪第1季 第101期:她买的是一把枪(在线收听) |
Finch, the item she bought was a gun. 芬奇,她买的是一把枪。 But she's already got a gun in her living room. 可她已经藏了一把在客厅里。
Why does she need another one? 她干嘛要再买一把?
Well, the reason you buy a gun off the street is so that it's untraceable. 你为什么到大街上买枪,因为这样无法追踪来源。
Possible her number came up because she plans to kill someone. 她的号码跳出来,也许就因为她准备杀人。
Finch, she's a shooter. Target's a cop. 芬奇,她是个杀手。目标是个警察。
Lieutenant Gilmore. 吉尔默警司。
You owe me one, and so does the cop who left his side arm in a subway bathroom. 你欠我个人情,还有那个把配枪落在地铁厕所里的警察。
Believe me. He knows. 相信我。他知道。
You saved a good cop's career. 你救了一个好警察的职业生涯。
We need all the men we can get right now. 在这关头我们谁都不能损失。
You sure this doesn't have to do with the fact that he's your nephew? 你确定这不是因为他是你外甥吗?
Either way, I'm grateful. 不管怎样,谢谢你。
In a perfect world, gratitude would be enough. 在完美世界里,感激就够了。
That politically motivated investigation that you're running into councilman rush. 那场出于政治动机的调查,因为你要竞选国会议员。
About time you wrap it up. 你也该收手了。
Don't you think? 你觉得呢?
Now I know where the term "necessary evil" comes from. 现在我知道"是祸躲不过"的说法从哪来了。
That makes us square? 我们扯平了吗?
No. But it's a good start. 没有。但算是个好的开始。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/1/468521.html |