疑犯追踪第1季 第108期:分析音频(在线收听

 I want to tell someone. 我要说出去。

Keeps me up at night. 晚上搅的我睡不着觉。
I'm working on the audio. 我在分析音频。
Interference suggests it was made on an old P.C.S.Cell network, making the recording at least two years old. 这种干扰表示这是在老式的PCS移动网络中的通话,说明录音至少是两年前的。
I didn't know static had a vintage. 没想到数据还有年份的啊。
I did manage to find a match on the woman's voice. 我找到了和这个女人相吻合的声音。
Compared it against video from social networking sites, corporate press. 将它和社交网站新闻机构的录音作对比。
268 possible matches, 6 who lived in New York, but only one who worked at Virtanen pharmaceuticals. 找到268个可能的匹配,有6个住在纽约,但只有一个人在维尔塔宁制药工作。
Virtanen is more than just a pharmaceutical company. 维尔塔宁不仅仅是一家制药公司。
We create products that help and heal. 我们的产品有助于患者,能治愈疾病。
Virtanen is a family. 维尔塔宁是个大家庭。
One I hope to be a part of for many years to come. 我期待了很多年,希望能成为其中一员。
Dana Miller, Lawson's mistress, was an office romance. 戴娜·米勒 劳森的情妇,这是一场办公室恋情。
Nice work, Finch. 干得好,芬奇。
I wouldn't be so quick to congratulate me. 先别急着称赞我。
It's not the first time I've heard Dana Miller's name. 我不是第一次听到戴娜·米勒这个名字。
Six months ago, the machine gave me her number. 半年前机器曾给出她的号码。
I had yet to track you down, so I wasn't in a position to help her. 那时我还没找到你所以没法帮她。
Newspaper said she died of a brain aneurysm. 报上说她死于脑动脉瘤。
She was 27, and as you know, the machine doesn't see accidents. 才27岁,而且你知道机器不会报警意外事故。
So she wanted to go public with the affair, and Lawson had her killed for it. 这么说她是想把他俩的私情事公之于众,所以劳森找人杀了她。
Why not pay her off, Finch? 为什么不花钱收买她,芬奇?
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/1/468528.html