疑犯追踪第1季 第121期:谋杀戴娜(在线收听) |
I'm on my way, now.The naval yard. 我这就来。在海军造船厂。 Jail rules. No more phones.Clever girl.Finch. 在监狱里不准用手机。真聪明。芬奇。
Been trying to get you for two hours. Keller's involved. 你失踪了两小时啊。凯勒也牵涉其中。
He and Lawson worked it together, up to, and including Dana's murder. 他和劳森是一伙的,也包括谋杀戴娜。
I know. Keller blindsided us, and so did Zoe. 我知道。凯勒阴了我们,佐伊也是。
She's about to hand over the copy of that trial data to Lawson. 她要把测试数据的报告交给劳森。
You should be more trusting, Mr. Reese. 你该更信任别人,里瑟先生。
Zoe just sent me her destination. 佐伊刚发给我她的目的地。
Naval yard. Sound familiar? 海军造船厂。耳熟吧?
I'm on my way.Ready, sir? 我这就去?好了吗,先生?
Mr. Keller. Sorry, I'm late. 凯勒先生,抱歉。我迟到了。
Sorry, I started without you, Mr. Partridge, but when you're as old as I am, you can't waste a minute. 抱歉,我先吃了,帕特杰先生,但人到了我这年纪,光阴如金啊。
What's your poison? 你喝什么?
What the hell are we doing here? 我们到这来干什么?
You want your report, right? 你想要报告吧?
He's right over there. 他就在那。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/1/468549.html |