疑犯追踪第1季 第125期:锁定目标(在线收听

 The call came in. We have a location on the target. 电话来了,目标已锁定。

Get a team, and I'll meet you there. 多叫几个人,我马上过去和你们汇合。
We can handle this. 我们能搞定。
No. I want to be there in person. 不,我必须亲自去。
I want to kill him myself. 我要亲自杀了他。
Wait. Can you rewind that for me? 等等。那段倒回去重看一遍?
I thought I was all done mopping up bodega shootings when I joined the homicide task force. 我以为我加入了重案组后就不用再借杂货店打砸抢的案子了。
This looks like a stickup job to you? Then maybe you need to go back to working a precinct. 你觉得这是抢劫案吗?那你还是回去接着做巡警吧。
There was no money taken. 歹徒没拿走钱。
Double tap, close range...this was an execution. 快速两发连射,近距离射击...凶手的目的是杀人。
We got any I.D. on the vic? 知道死者是谁了吗?
Not yet, but you haven't seen the best part. Rewind it again. 还不知道,但你没看到最重要的部分。重放一遍。
We got ourselves a witness. Any sign of him? 有个目击者。找到他了吗?
I put out a bolo. Had a team canvass a six-block radius. Guy vanished. 我派了人。排查了方圆里六个街区。那家伙消失了。
I'd make myself scarce too. 换我也会吓得藏起来。
This ain't no neighborhood you want to be called a snitch. No, it's not. 你可不想在这一带的人当做是告密者。可不是。
Detective...Got a bunch of reporters out there begging me for scraps. 警探...外面围着一群记者想知道内部消息。
What do I tell them? 我怎么跟他们说?
Send them to the task force P.R. guy. Let him deal with them. Yes, ma'am. 让他们去找公关组的人。让他去应付。好的,长官。
Detective Szymanski, organized crime, this is detective Fusco. 舍曼斯基探员,集团犯罪科的,这位是弗斯科探员。
Nice to meet you. Was this a mob hit? 幸会。这是黑帮干的吗?
The victim's a former "la cosa nostra" lieutenant by the name of Benny d'Agostino. 死者是"我们的家"的前任副手,名叫本尼·达格斯蒂诺。
He was out of the game for a couple of years, and then he popped up again on our radar about six months ago. 他很久不混这个圈子了,但六个月前他又开始活跃了。
Brighton beach is Russian territory. 布莱顿海滩是俄罗斯黑帮的地盘。
So what's the l. C.N. doing here? "我们的家"的人跑来干嘛?
You kidding? There's a war going on. 你不知道吗?这儿马上要开战了。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/1/468562.html