疑犯追踪第1季 第126期:幕后黑手(在线收听) |
Half a dozen V.I.P.S. in the Russian mob were taken out last month. 上周以来有一半俄罗斯黑帮的元老都被清理了。 Word is Benny's boss ordered the hits. 听说幕后黑手是本尼的老大。
This was retribution. 他要来复仇。
So who's his boss? 他老大是谁?
We don't know much...Other than a name...Elias. 我们知道的...不多只知道他叫...以利亚。
You heard of him? 你听过吗?
Oh, yeah. We go way back. 太听过了。我们是老相识了。
One of his guys took a shot at me last week. 上礼拜他的手下刚和我照过面。
So Elias is a clever bastard. 这个以利亚是个狡猾的混蛋。
Nobody even knows what he looks like. 没人知道他长什么样。
What about the witness? 那个目击者呢?
Your boys have any luck finding him? 你的手下找到他了吗?
No, but have another look at the surveillance footage. 没有,不过再看看监控录像。
The victim said something to the witness. 死者跟目击者说了点什么。
If it's a dying declaration and he named the killers, it'd be admissible. 如果这是临终遗言,他还透露了凶手的名字那也解释的通。
Yeah, but we've got a problem. 是的,不过我们还有个麻烦。
The Russian owner of this fine establishment was on a conveniently timed smoke break when all this went down. 我们亲爱的俄罗斯老板事发当时正好跑出去抽烟了。
He's not giving us anything. 他坚持说他什么也不知道。
You think he told the shooters we found a witness? 你觉得他会告诉凶手吗?
If he did, the Russians will knock down every door in this neighborhood till they find him. 如果他说了,那俄罗斯黑帮为了找到目击者一定会把这一带掀个底朝天。
Well, my guys are working the block. 我的人会继续在这一带排查。
Something will pop. It better. 希望能查到什么。但愿。
We got to get to this witness before the Russians do. 我们得赶在俄国人之前找到他。
I received his number late last night. 我昨晚收到了他的号码。
His name is Charlie Burton. 他叫查理·伯顿。
The guy is worried about something. 他看上去很不安。
I'm not seeing a threat yet. 但我暂时没发现威胁。
What's his story, Finch? 他是什么情况,芬奇?
He's a high-school history teacher working in the Brighton Beach school district. Lives alone, never married, not much to go on. 他是个高中历史老师,在布莱顿海滩区的中学教书。独居,从没结过婚,没有其他的了。
Well, maybe a student's after him. 没准有学生在追杀他。
You know, teaching can be a dangerous profession. 你懂,教书可是个很危险的职业。
Yes, I imagine espionage was a much safer choice, Mr. Reese. 是呀,我觉得当间谍要安全多了,里瑟先生。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/1/468563.html |