疑犯追踪第1季 第130期:提供帮助(在线收听) |
This is crazy. 这太疯狂了。 I still don't even know who you are. 我还不知道你是谁。
I help people.And you need help. 我提供帮助。你需要帮助。
Well...Bullet went straight through clean...no bone damage. 好吧子弹直接穿过去了...没伤到骨头。
But we need to get you cleaned up before it gets infected. 不过还是得清理一下伤口以防感染。
You see a pharmacy nearby? 附近有药房吗?
The men you saw last night at the bodega...what can you tell me about them? 你昨晚在杂货店看到的事情...你认识他们吗?
What difference does it make? 这有什么区别?
I guess I like to know a little bit about the guys who are shooting at me. 我想我得对想杀我的人有点了解。
I worked through dinner, and I was grading papers. 我加班到晚上,一直在批改作业。
And I stopped at the store on my way home. 回家路上在一家商店逗留了一下。
I couldn't decide between minestrone and split pea. 我在犹豫是买蔬菜通心粉汤还是买豌豆汤。
And then I saw the guys with guns, and I hid. 突然看到几个拿枪的人 我,就躲起来了。
Did you see their faces? 你看到他们的脸了吗?
They had masks. 他们戴了面具。
But one of them lifted his, like he wanted that guy to see his face. 可有个人取下了面具,好像他故意让那个人看清他的脸。
But that guy they killed...He said he had a message for someone named Elias. 他们杀的那个人说他有口信要告诉个叫以利亚的人。
And he wanted me to give it to him, but I don't know an Elias. 他想让我去帮他捎口信,可我不认识以利亚。
I tried to tell him that. 我跟他说了我不认识。
Mr. Burton, what was the message? 伯顿先生 你让你带什么口信?
I didn't understand it...something about Vinnie.Vinnie was gonna finish the job for him. 我听不懂...和维尼有关的什么事。维尼会帮他完成工作。
Why didn't you call the police? 你为什么不报警?
You don't understand this neighborhood, do you? 这片街区的规矩你不懂?
Going to the cops here is like playing Russian roulette.You don't know which side they're on. 找警察就像是赌轮盘。你不知道哪个警察是他们的人。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/1/468567.html |