疑犯追踪第4季 第192期:保险柜(在线收听

 Mr. Reese, there's something curious about that vault. 里瑟先生,保险柜有点古怪。

I gotta give you credit. You studied your enemy, you infiltrated my organization, you identified my weakness, and you exploited it.  我不得不夸你。你研究了你的敌人,你渗透了我的组织,你掌握了我的弱点,并加以利用。
Sun Tzu would be impressed. 孙子本人都会很赞叹。
Wait...Oh, my... 等等...我的天...
But I've learned something over the years. While it's important to know your enemy's weakness, it's just as important to know your own. 不过这么多年了,我学到了点东西:要掌握敌人的弱点,更要清楚自己的弱点。
Do you know yours, Dominic? Hubris. 你知道你的弱点吗,多米尼克?自大。
Dominic, what's up? 多米尼克,怎么了?
The code. Tell him to stop. 密码。叫他停手。
Hold up! 住手!
As the Romans said...Morior invictus. 正如罗马人所说...(拉丁语)宁死不屈。
Get out! 快跑!
You think that changes anything? I still won. 你以为这能改变什么吗?我还是赢。
Then why aren't you smiling? 那你的笑容何在?
Elias, go! 以利亚,走!
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/469223.html