疑犯追踪第4季 第197期:儿童派对(在线收听) |
What's going on? 怎么回事? Just finished entertaining at a children's party. Mr. Berenstain was a big hit. 刚刚去儿童派对表演来着。贝贝熊先生大受欢迎。
How could you let her do this to me, Finch-- tranq me like I'm some kind of animal? 你怎么能让她这么对我,芬奇,把我当动物似的直接下药?
It was for your own good, Ms. Shaw. You are no longer safe from Samaritan's gaze, and you wouldn't listen to reason. 这是为了你好,肖女士。你在撒马利亚人的监视上不再安全了,你又不肯听话。
He's right, Sam. You really wouldn't. 他说得对,萨姆。你是真不听话。
You turned on me, Harold. Not cool. 你背叛我,哈罗德。不厚道。
A peace offering. It's the Beatrice Lillie from Park's Deli, including the extra ingredients you enjoy. 求和礼物。从公园熟食店买的毕翠丝·莉莉,额外加了你喜欢的料。
Here...Let me help you. Two hands are better than one. 来我帮你。两只手好过一只手。
So how long do you nerds expect to keep me locked up? 你们俩宅客打算把我关到啥时候?
Until it's safe for you. 关到你安全为止。
And us. If Samaritan and its human agents discover you, it could lead them to every single one of us. 加上我们。要是撒马利亚人和它的手下发现了你,它会直接追踪到我们每一个人。
Guilt, Harold? Really? You know, normally that wouldn't work on me, but I wouldn't want anything to happen to the dog. 玩内疚战,哈罗德?真的吗?姐一般可不吃这一套,不过我不想伤害到狗狗。
Well, I'm glad we all agree you're going to stay put, especially since we know it would be impossible to keep you locked up...against your will, anyway. 很高兴我们达成共识,你留下静候,其实我们也知道不太可能关住你...要是你真不乐意的话。
So true. And what happens when we get a new number? 太对了。我们有新号码怎么办?
Mr. Reese is handling one now. I'm sure he'll be fine on his own until we get this matter sorted out. 里瑟先生现在正在处理。我相信他没事的,能撑到我们解决问题。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/469231.html |